So, what is it you do...do?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I'm quite a busy person: other than studying Biology at uni and hanging out and drinking with mates, I play the trumpet, do karate, attend a weekly debating society and volunteer at a local primary school.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Video games, anime, internet, books, movies. Basically stuck in fiction-land. Hoping to land a job as a blackjack dealer.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
I do a lot of mission projects with my church. We go to really poor parts of the country to build houses for people, etc., and this summer we went to Africa to help build an AIDs counseling center.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Masturba...*Reads Post*... Crap =\

On a serious note looking for a job is taking up most of time... stupid economy ¬¬!

When i was young i rode my bike alot, but now I'm to big for it :( It was one of the only things that got me out the house...

I really need a new bike...

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
I write, I build websites, I read, and I collect gems, minerals and fossils. Also I work out. There are some other things too, but those are the big ones. Oh, and I'm picking my guitar back up; I used to play it a lot, then I stopped, now I'm playing again.

Simmons 2.0

Jul 6, 2009
writing short stories and poetry, trying to start a novel but still trying ideas, cooking, watching videos by avgn, playing piano, finding new music artists, learning new songs, listening to music all the time, drawing sometimes, reading sometimes, films, anything with my bro and i cant think of any more stuff, bits and bobs really. eventually ill begin my japanese language course i bought recently, michel thomas cd thing...

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
I´m into comics.Been reading a LOT of those. I also enjoy drawing buildings, comics or just simple sketches. Oh! And D&d...anything that requires me to be creative basically.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I'm currently writing a book, I've nearly finished it, it has taken me years to do. I love to read, love to play tennis and football, I play piano and have been for about 10 years now, I ride my bike for an hour every day. Other than that, just the usual stuff, hanging with friends, helping family, helping people, doing university work, I watch a lot of movies, listen to a lot of music

bad_dog14

Dec 31, 2009
I play the guitar, but my biggest passion is flimmaking. I'm writing a script right now, but alas, this horse is an expensive one, so it'll probably be a year or two before we start shooting, because good cameras are damn expensive. Like 2000? expensive.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
In no particular order:

1. Sea Fishing
2. Jogging/Running
3. Weight Training/Going to the gym
4. DJ'ing (Vinyl turntables)
5. Self-Study (Various subjects - though not of late)
6. Listening to music, mostly Trance/Progressive

7. Annoying people on the #Escapist (I take this VERY seriously. It's an art form ;) )

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I like drawing, reading, writing and listening to music when I'm not doing school work.