So whatcha look like Escapists?

crazyfills

Nov 12, 2010
No way Ive found amouther hardcore wrestling fan awesome!!! Have you seen money in the bank yet it way great.

sevreon

Jan 6, 2011
Leximodicon said:
Not the faintest clue as to how to post pics on The Escapist (or any forum) so here's a link to photobucket.

[small]edit: stealthy mod help[/small]
Trying my hardest to not sound creepy, but you are hot.
Also, is that a Bioshock tattoo I see?? :D

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Well, thank you for that. I was just thinking I was going to regret posting a picture of myself since I never do. I was kinda anticipating some insults, honestly. :)
Insults? Um... damn that's a lot of grain? I suppose at least by expecting the worst, you're pleasantly surprised by the about 5-7 men going "oh God, a hot woman, quick, compliment her".

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=120700666 The hair is a bit shorter but thats pretty much it.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
sevreon said:

Jesus that make up is pretty awesome.
Yeah, I'm a mutha fuckin' tiger. What of it?
I've fuzzled out other peoples' faces as I feel bad about posting them.
In all fairness I'm surprised I even posted pictures of myself but hey!

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
Booze Zombie said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Well, thank you for that. I was just thinking I was going to regret posting a picture of myself since I never do. I was kinda anticipating some insults, honestly. :)
Insults? Um... damn that's a lot of grain? I suppose at least by expecting the worst, you're pleasantly surprised by the about 5-7 men going "oh God, a hot woman, quick, compliment her".
Yeah, I guess so. Shows a lot about me, huh?

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
It's not a very old photo but I still look a bit different. Mostly because of sunburn and starvation.

Minch

Sep 9, 2010

I'm the dorky unphotogenic ginger one muahaa!

Suppose i'll get in on it, standing up for female escapists and all that!

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Minch said:

May I be the first to say... uh, damn, you're cute!

Dorky? You will be denied that label by many, I imagine (also, love the dimples in the second pic). ^_^

[small][small]Hope I haven't come off as too much of a creep! :s[/small][/small]

Minch

Sep 9, 2010
SckizoBoy said:
Minch said:

May I be the first to say... uh, damn, you're cute!

Dorky? You will be denied that label by many, I imagine (also, love the dimples in the second pic). ^_^

[small][small]Hope I haven't come off as too much of a creep! :s[/small][/small]
I really am a huge nerd, as my friends often remind me! I'm proud of it though so it doesn't really bother me hahaa :)
Embarrassingly enough, i actually only have one dimple; i'm odd! Thankyou so much anyway for your kind words, I just think its exciting seeing how our fellow escapists look, i had to get in on it! :p

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Gxas said:
Andaxay said:
This is meeee with my lovely boyfriend:

It's great being roughly the same height.
That must be nice! Being able to wear the same clothes, shoes, everything! Though, it must be rough when you want to wear heels and you end up taller than him. Too bad you aren't a lot shorter than he is.

Loving your hair, by the way. Always partial to redheads.

Is that weird? Nahhhhhh!
Haha, it's great being the taller one when I wear heels, :D And thank you! I do love red hair, pity it comes out of a bottle rather than my head.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
sevreon said:
Good (Probably entirely non-existent) God Woman!
Your eyes are amazing. Equally amazing make up too.
Please excuse me for gushing but I'm a real sucker for eyes. By girlfriend has eyes as amazing as yours.

She's also got a great rack, just to balance out my quota for "typical man" comments.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Minch said:
I really am a huge nerd, as my friends often remind me! I'm proud of it though so it doesn't really bother me hahaa :)
Embarrassingly enough, i actually only have one dimple; i'm odd! Thankyou so much anyway for your kind words, I just think its exciting seeing how our fellow escapists look, i had to get in on it! :p
Yay for nerd-pride! LOL

One thing I forgot to mention though was that... and you may deny it all you like, but how are you not photogenic?! -_- Your skin tone is even and, as far as I can tell, unblemished which matches your complexion just fine. Fairly certain you'd look great even in a bad photo! XD

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
sevreon said:

Might I just say that I love your hair colour :), I'm now going to stop talking before I end up saying something creepy. Also the zombie make up looks incredible.

Minch

Sep 9, 2010
SckizoBoy said:
Minch said:
Yay for nerd-pride! LOL

One thing I forgot to mention though was that... and you may deny it all you like, but how are you not photogenic?! -_- Your skin tone is even and, as far as I can tell, unblemished which matches your complexion just fine. Fairly certain you'd look great even in a bad photo! XD
It is surely the best thing ever, no? Why not be proud!

Sadly, these are the two best photos of me, I find forcing smiles for pictures very awkward and difficult so they usually turn out ridiculous, normally i just pull a face when people take pictures haha! I was genuinely smiling at something on the second picture which is why it looks more natural :)

OManoghue

Dec 12, 2008
sevreon said:
Leximodicon said:
Not the faintest clue as to how to post pics on The Escapist (or any forum) so here's a link to photobucket.

[small]edit: stealthy mod help[/small]
Trying my hardest to not sound creepy, but you are hot.
Also, is that a Bioshock tattoo I see?? :D
Why yes. One on each wrist.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Minch said:
It is surely the best thing ever, no? Why not be proud!

Sadly, these are the two best photos of me, I find forcing smiles for pictures very awkward and difficult so they usually turn out ridiculous, normally i just pull a face when people take pictures haha! I was genuinely smiling at something on the second picture which is why it looks more natural :)
*skeptic face* /jk

Sure you'd look cute in them too! I find it difficult to smile in photos as well, because, as an Oriental, my eyes naturally close as the smile works its way up my face, so I end up literally looking like a caricature anime drawing. =P The what I call 'small smile' (akin to the Mona Lisa... sort of) works best. *shrug*

Anyway, in most photos these days, I'll try to look grim/intimidating... and mostly manage to pull it off (with a combination of an arched eyebrow, stoop, sneer, dark clothing and extreme eccentricity...).

Oh, and perhaps someone should organise nerd-rallies... anyone caught talking about sport gets kicked out! *hrk*

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
NinjaDuckie said:
Kross said:
Dude, your hat looks too light to go with the rest of the suit. But it's still awesome. How'd you do the mask?
Yeah, I had a hard time with the hat and coat, but it came out alright overall.

The mask is a black and a white stocking over my head, where my old roommate drew the design on with black marker. :)