So, you are now an Evil Genius!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
You are now an evil genius, what do you do?
The obvious thing i'd do is raise an army of evil mechanical bananas, but what would you do?
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
:p

Caffeine Rage

Mar 11, 2011
Forgo the over complicated method in which to kill the greatest threat to my plans. Just shoot him in the head while s/he's asleep.

Also, mechanical bananas are rather silly. My army of mechanical monkeys (complete with robotic poo-flinging action) is far more sensible.

Tarkinor

Mar 2, 2010
Build working robotic versions of Rainbow Dash that could pull off sonic rainbooms. I'd take over the world with super-sonic cuteness!

ostman1337

Apr 14, 2009
you guys wouldnt stand a chance against my army of superdelicious cheese-porkypines who shoot nails and also cheese!

also they are robots...

... AND get a huge black cape in babyseal skin(super VILLAN) duh

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Grow a moustache that I can twirl.
Then change my name to something suitable.

William Fleming

Mar 6, 2011
Demand that the region coding on games and movies is removed, enforce that all channels in the world can be watched anywhere in the world (radio waves go into space so why not) then enforce a policy that all games must be localised for all countries.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
I already am. It won't be long to your homes are ransacked by my army of evil midgets.

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
Build a doomsday device, threaten to annihilate everything in known existance, wait for the hero to show up and tries to stop my doomsday device using the BIG RED SHINY BUTTON saying "Emergancy Shutdown"...

Which will activate a dozen of hidden turrets covering the whole room and sealing the only door.

After that, keep the room sealed for security measures, build a new doomsday device. For real this time.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Grow a Fu Manchu mustache and stroke it. And stroke it. And stroke it. Basically every thing I say must be punctuated with a mustache stroke.

Pappytech

Invested all my Souls into Res
Jun 7, 2011
Blow s**t up. Then build some s**t to blow more s**t up. Rinse and repeat.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I already am an evil genius, but if I were to do something about it I'd probably breed Deathclaws that respond to my command. Then build a sort of body suit (something all chromey metal, but ergonomic enough to wear under a jacket) that lets me have magneto powers plue throwing lightning. Then take over the world. Also build rail guns, lots and lots of rail guns.

TioShard

Oct 14, 2009
I can't think of what I'd do. But if I was an Evil Genius I'm sure I could think of something.

Trippin tacos

Nov 26, 2010
1. Create an affordable line of washing machines that work fine, only after two weeks of continued use spray mind control serum onto their clothes.
2. Use my army of brainwashed people to build a doom fortress around my evil lab.
3.Outfit my army with guns that shoot squids that deploy into the ground and fire lasers at my foes.
4. Fight a continued war with some kind of guerrilla movement that will inevitably arise.
5. Build a squid based version of liberty prime to fight them.
6. ???
7. Profit!

H20 Pirate

Dec 20, 2010
I'd use my evil mind to construct an army of robotic peacocks, they will be so majestic no one would dare shoot at them, then I would take my place as Overlord of the World.

P.S. I will only ever wear a black business suits no matter what the situation may be, and ther will be the most evil suits to ever grace the universe, ever.

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
Mind control technology, works on any democracy. Wait... what am I talking about, it works on monarchs and dictators too, ha silly me!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Yes... YES!!!
All these ideas will do nicely...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
[sub]i'm playing you like the pawns you are... *evil laugh*[/sub]

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Build an island fortress.
Create an army of cyborg/mutant henchmen.
Build a weather control doomsday device.
Scrap it, because it sucks.
Unleash an army of nyan cats across the world, making everyone go insane.
Get money to stop sending nyan cats.
Get bored.
Settle down with a robotic wife and kids.
Remember not to give her a gun.