So, you are now an Evil Genius!

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I do the same thing I'm already doing.
And I'm gonna tell you know because nobody will believe me anyways.

I make an army of robots in a secret underground lair/factory, secretly built by secret robots which I made in secret. Secretly build more of those secret undergound lairs/factories all over the world.
(EMP Proof robots of course)

I take over the world by simply outnumbering humanity in such rediculous proportions that it's over in less than a minute.

I replace this meatbag vessel with a robotic body (EMP proof as well of course) and thus gain some measure of immortality.

I take over the rest of this universe and other dimensions using a similar strategy.

Frostbyte666

Nov 27, 2010
1st check up on the evil overlords hand list and consult it daily, then I'll gather my 'friends' make them trusted advisors and take over Jersey...actually I might be considered a hero for doing that....meh I'll have an island base. Then I'll upgrade all the old german bunkers, build up my army and unleash my legions of terror on the world.

Emo-Hawk

Jul 9, 2008
Huh? About time. RISE MY EVIL CLOWN ARMY RISE FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL I CREATED YOU! BOW DOWN TO ME! FOR I AM YOUR MASTER!!! MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Sizzle Montyjing said:
You are now an evil genius, what do you do?
The obvious thing i'd do is raise an army of evil mechanical bananas, but what would you do?
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
:p
I'd be worried tho about...

[http://youtu.be/j5C6X9vOEkU]

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
Sizzle Montyjing said:
You are now an evil genius, what do you do?
The obvious thing i'd do is raise an army of evil mechanical bananas, but what would you do?
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
:p
WEAPONIZE LIVESTOCK.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaa.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Blatant plugging of a comatose forum here: n1nj4.com

Known as the evil genius forum

I do all my genius work here

It is usually evil.

I prefer the heavily armed penguin techique. I just equipped al the penguins in alaska with Sniper rifles and shotguns.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Yes, I'm an evil genius.
Plan for world domination is as follows:
Step 1 - Get a position of power, preferably something that makes me look like a hero in media.
Step 2 - Start to slowly but surly influence my way into more power.
Step 3 - When the people think I am some sort of messia, I will use mass mind control in some way that will make them worship me even more.
Step 4 - Build a robot / biological hybrid army, that takes the best of two worlds but little or no weaknesses from them.
Step 5 - In the dawn of chaos as the world economi colapses, I will swiftly take over one country after the other.
Step 6 - Grow paranoid, killing those around me and dying lonely.

Why yes. I have given this some thought.

Solvemedia is today - 'bath towel' Hmm... this valuable information could be a sign that I should add it into my plan. Or simply just get a shower.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Alcamonic said:
Yes, I'm an evil genius.
Plan for world domination is as follows:
Step 1 - Get a position of power, preferably something that makes me look like a hero in media.
Step 2 - Start to slowly but surly influence my way into more power.
Step 3 - When the people think I am some sort of messia, I will use mass mind control in some way that will make them worship me even more.
Step 4 - Build a robot / biological hybrid army, that takes the best of two worlds but little or no weaknesses from them.
Step 5 - In the dawn of chaos as the world economi colapses, I will swiftly take over one country after the other.
Step 6 - Grow paranoid, killing those around me and dying lonely.

Why yes. I have given this some thought.

Solvemedia is today - 'bath towel' Hmm... this valuable information could be a sign that I should add it into my plan. Or simply just get a shower.
Cleanliness is next to Evilness!
And these ideas are... wonderful.
*twirls moustache*

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I would build an orbital death ray

And for a power source, I would use kittens, puppies, and friendship!

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Next, i upload 1000 hours of kitten videos to the internet, and release a line of merchandise!
Productivity will drop! The economy will crumble!
And i will be left sitting on all the worlds money!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! They will never see it coming!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
kouriichi said:
Next, i upload 1000 hours of kitten videos to the internet, and release a line of merchandise!
Productivity will drop! The economy will crumble!
And i will be left sitting on all the worlds money!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! They will never see it coming!
Lol, all i can imagine is you sitting at the computer going, 'IT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE!?'
:D
But if i were to , hypothetically of course, i'm not evil *twirls evil eyebrows*, if i were to combine these ideas, what what happen?

sofur

Jan 10, 2011
Hmm, easy.
Current technology allows for much of the ridiculous sci-fi shtuff that I have planned. All it will take is a bit of time to gather resources. Key things will of course be to keep all documentation off any networked computer and to ignore patent laws in effort to develop a direct to electrical potential method of tabletop fusion. After that it's easy money.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
Create a corporation dedicated to eradicating hunger and poverty. Once that is done, go to work on the global ecology, promote clean energy and profitable yet eco-friendly buildings, vehicles, and products in general. That being completed, focus my considerable fortune on running for President. Once in office, focus my considerable influence on uniting countries around the globe, solidifying international relations, and so on and so forth. I would start small before expanding, starting by improving the living conditions in a single neighborhood, then expanding that to the town, then to the city, state, country, and so on for each project.

Eventually, I establish a global government dedicated to ruling the world through peace and prosperity. Keep living conditions good, thereby keeping crime rates low. Unemployed people would be employed by the government, working in the service industry in exchange for room and board and a modest salary, with the option to move up or to leave at any time they wish.

If any "hero" attempts to stop me, they would be seen by everyone else as stopping the unifying force for good and progress in the world, and would therefore be the evil ones. They would be forced to either work for me or ignore me, unless they become evil themselves. I would reach my goal of global domination, and no one would ever suspect me of being evil in the process.

nekroskoma

Jun 2, 2011
when you find the hero shoot him/her in the head

three shots with tight spacing and make sure they are dead

then go kieser soyze just to besure

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Build several Orbital Strike Lasers and during a UN meeting demand that they sign over all countries to me or I will use the lasers to destroy major cities all around the world. Oh and give them only 5 mins to decide before I start blowing shit up. After that immediately start fixing all the worlds problems and build a utopian society. I will go down in history as the greatest ruler ever. Also to avoid assassins I will have it set up so that if I am assassinated all those orbital strike lasers will scorch the earth leaving almost no survivors.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Just continue my current plan cripple the economy of all the major countries emerge as a charasmatic leader fix it all consolidate the world transfer myself into a super computer secretly and rule the world forever through proxies while the rest of the general population thinks the nations are still independent and put the world's collective resources into a space program to spread all over the universe!