So, you are now an Evil Genius!

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
i'll terrorizze the local supermrket with my inanimate-animate ray. It'll be fun.

Oh, and then I'll build a link in hyperspace that, when triggered, connects the heart of every major star in the universe and makes them go out in a blazing inferno that ends all of creation.

and give it to a monkey. Or perhaps the government of zimbabwe. see what they'd do wth it.

I'll take the rest of my unvaporized day of, solving evil sudokus on the beaches of SkullVolcano Island.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Let's see,I would begin by causing an uprising so I can take control of a kingdom. Then I shall be benevolent and considerate to my kingdom while secretly developing weapons and mind control devices. Then I will plant the devices in every newborn and put more in the people's cereal. After that I will use my hyper advanced technology and go to war with the rest of the world. Even while that is happening I will create a way to make zombies and control them. Then all the fallen people,enemies or comrades shall become zombies under my rule. Eventually,the war will end in my favor due to sleeper spies I planted in weapon development bases in every other part of the world. Afterwords I will retire to a small island on the moon with my wonderful wife and children I gained from the war.

Jan 27, 2011
I would take over the entire internet!

And then use my newfound power to force world governments to clean up their act. And then take my massive 10 Million dollar consultant's fee and retire comfortably to a life of gaming and trolling celebrities.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
First, and most important - Grow a moustache.
Then, I'd clone myself 2 times, just to have some company.
Then, I'd raise an army of Helghast robots to seek and destroy (I am looking at you, Twitards!)
Then, I'd go home, masturbate and sleep.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Resurrect Chris Farely and have him do another movie with David Spade. We need another David Spade-Chris Farely movie dammit. Black Sheep and Tommy Boy are awesome beyond belief.
Also bring back the 3 Stooges, Abbot & Costello, and Groucho Marx, and have them do a classic comedy all-star movie that most people probably won't like because it would have intelligent humor and not poop and dick jokes.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
What do you mean NOW I'm an evil genius? Did you not get the memo that I've been both evil and a genius for some years now?

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Well I've palyed that game and I'm pretty sure there is a list of things not do on the internet some place. I'm gonna follow it.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
I don't know if I'd have time to get to the evil wot with all the genius to work with!

I'd make...
-lightsabers
-jetpacks
-laser guns
-personal spacecrafts
-faster than light travel
-portal guns
-web shooters a la Spider-Man
-pretty much every other cool sci-fi gadget I can think of!

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
If I am a British Evil Genius with an awesome accent, I'll take over the world with my army of robots. Otherwise I will first invent an accent changer to get an awesome English accent, and then proceed to take over the world as previously mentioned.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Become the CEO of a major AAA gaming company and scam my customers with shitty repetitive cut and paste games with restrictive DRM schemes.

EDIT: oops I forgot my evil laugh, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
nuke the north and south poles and any major glaciers depending on the number of nukes I can get a hold of.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAR HAR HAR HAR ... its an evil laugh ...

canadamus_prime said:
EDIT: oops I forgot my evil laugh, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
your also an evil ninja it seems

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
1. Build robot army.
2. Devise dooms day device and build.( massive explosives, biological weapons)
3. Taunt nemesis hero, divine secret identity(can't be that hard)and capture his family and friends.
4.If needed find weakness for hero and apply constantly. (e.g Superman: Kryptonite)
5. DO NOT MONOLOGUE unless absolutely certain of victory.
6.Build giant space laser alongside giant battle fleet of space ships.
7. Wield revolver+Shotgun combo and always have a mini-gun on hand for sheer style points. (a sharp suit will also work.)
8. Use space laser to carve the word "OWNED" to a country of my choice.
9. Rule in tyrannical manner with ridiculous demands.
10. Die in massive civil uprising by self destructing main base taking as many of them with me as I can.

That is my 10 step plan. I my have thought about this too hard. At least I'm prepared. Also I'm English so the voice is already dealt with to complete the image. Villainy's my thing.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
First, I would disguise my evil funding plan as a poverty charity, and get putting money into it to be considered a charitable expense, because people just love their tax breaks. 60% of this money WILL have charitable results, but the rest goes into building my robot army. Then I overthrow some cruel dictatorship W/ my robot army (that happens to be owned by my secret world conquering identity) This results in many people proclaiming me a hero and either spreading free propaganda or joining my legion of evil, which is in disguise as the military of Awesometopia, then, once I have amazing publicity, My secret "whiner" operatives from all over the globe start spewing hate about whichever country they're in, causing immigration to my nation from all over the world, this sudden increase in tax revenue then goes into my personal coffers, as well as adding benefits for my legion of evil so as to suppress any rebellion.

Sorry 'bout the text wall (or am I?)