So you're a Daedra...

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Captain_Maku said:
Daerdric Lord of Werewolves. We shall each take turns to rip Robert Pattinson a new one, because werewolves are far superior to sparkly pansy gay boys with abnormally large canines.
There already is one. His name is Hircine.

macatombe

Mar 8, 2009
The Deadric Lord of ooh 'er isn't that the Stevenson boy down there? Yes i think it is gosh hes put on some weight hasn't he?

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Daedric Lord of Spontaneous Combustion! Oh fuck it, I'll just be:
[HEADING=3] Sheogorath, Prince of Madness! CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! [/HEADING]

Wait, scratch that, cheese for no one! (this could be just as much as a celebration if you are lactose intolerant, true?) I will make fiery dog corpses rain from the skies though!

...I thought about it and since I promised you cheese and let you down afterwards, let me make up by giving away another kind of free food...
[HEADING=1]Bear sandviches with crispy spies for everyone!!![/HEADING]

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
The_ModeRazor said:
Captain_Maku said:
Daerdric Lord of Werewolves. We shall each take turns to rip Robert Pattinson a new one, because werewolves are far superior to sparkly pansy gay boys with abnormally large canines.
There already is one. His name is Hircine.
Well, then. I consider myself long since ninja'd XD

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
ThreeWords said:
Abedeus said:
ThreeWords said:
Let's have Daedric Prince of Subversion. I'll have the powers of manipulation and lying any day

Maybe also the Daedric Prince of Vague But Awesome Powers. Just you try to defeat me when you can't even work out how to attack or defend against me!

Abedeus said:
Daedra of Things Stuck In A Drawer.

Cookie for the reference.
Terry Pratchet's Discworld? The Goddess of Things Stuck In Draws? I forget her name...
Double ninja'd. Or triple, I can't remember.
Arg! I take I was right, though?
Yeah, but all of the previous ninjas knew the correct name.

Good luck with the next cookie.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Daedra Lady of Witty Quips Often Stolen From Doctor Who That No One Else Seems To Understand.

That or the Daedra Lady of Pears, I'd hate to write that on a nametag.

CombineSoldier

Jul 31, 2008
Amnestic said:
AmrasCalmacil said:
Dedra Lord of Dessert.
God dammit. I was going to be the Daedric Lord of Apple Pie. Now what am I going to do? You'll pay for this. Oh...you will pay...

Daedrid Lord of Light Novels, which span anywhere between 100 and 300 pages. No hardbacks.
oh yeah? well I'm the Daedric lord of Fahrenheit 451

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Ranooth said:
Deadra Lord of Ninjas, BOW BEFORE MY INCREDIBLE ARMY!
What army? I can't see 'em.

Can I be the Dark (but kind of sparkly) Princess Of My Little Ponies? I'm working on the next generation here.

henrebotha

Jan 29, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Is there a Daedra Lord of bean curd? 'Cause I *don't* want to be that guy.
Can you imagine tofu being your sphere of influence? I MEAN FREAKING EVERYONE HATES YOU.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
I'm already sheogorath so.... If I had to choose one I would be the Deadric prince of....
Guinea Pigs.
The deadric lord of Guinea Pigs.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
henrebotha said:
AvsJoe said:
Is there a Daedra Lord of bean curd? 'Cause I *don't* want to be that guy.
Can you imagine tofu being your sphere of influence? I MEAN FREAKING EVERYONE HATES YOU.
Just one of the many reasons why it would suck to be one of the useless Daedras...
bushwhacker2k said:
Daedra Lord of Trees Falling When No One is Near Make No Noise
...like this guy. I'm sure there's a Daedra for it, but he must be a pretty bored lord.