So you're a ghost

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010

well it depends can i interact with things? if i can, haunt the shit out of people and randomly grab peoples crotches/breasts randomly to see how they react

if i can't interact with things, watch people in the shower/ having sex or attend concerts for free

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Cheat the lottery to help people I know.

Troll the shit out of this one douchebag that fucked me over hardcore.

Troll the shit out of North Korea.

Etc etc.

Oh, and spy on women, because why not?

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I'd probably haunt people who are majorly outspoken athiests, and pretend to be god, why? Cuz it's funner to fuck with people who don't think it's possible, than people who are looking for it.

Might just like, choose some medium or whatever and completely destroy their credibility somehow.

Maybe it's because I don't generally like people all that much, but I'm sure I'd do some nice things, like maybe finding a kid who's being bullied, and proceed to solve the problem one way or the other, either helping the bullies not be bullies anymore through suggestive measures, or just break their minds with a constant campaign of psychological warfare.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I would generally scare the living shit out of people (especially those I disliked), fuck shit up for my own amusement, perv and/or masturbate over and/or have sex with a variety of sexy women.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Well, I'd explore a whole lot. See stuff I didn't see whilst alive and see all the secret stuff behind the scenes. Then I'd probably be a pretty perverted ghost. Watch people take showers and have sex with each other, and I'd probably do dumb stuff like move peoples keys to different places, socks, shoes, stack chairs; just be a general nuisance.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Well first, I'd say fuck because I'm dead and I think I know who killed. It was most likely my sister who did it. After confirming my hypothesis is correct, I would then proceed to troll everybody by possessing boxes, teddy bears, candy, etc.

That's all I would think of doing.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
I would posses people and play their videogames.

So I wouldn't have to pay for games.

This would make me a pirate.

Ergo, I am a ghost pirate.

Boo, me hearties!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I would be Blinky
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8900000/Ghost-names-pac-man-8970067-519-503.jpg

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
Is it wrong that the first thing that came to my mind is to gaslight people? You know, move stuff when they aren't paying attention to make them think their going insane. I would make sure I was doing it to jerks though. Also, I would basically try to be as much of a stereotype of a ghost as possible: saying "boo", rattling chains, occasional faking of a demonic possession, etc.

And of course send a warning to all the stars of Ghostbusters that they shouldn't try any funny business.

ChadSexington

Apr 14, 2011
I would get hold of some sort of ghostly permanent marker and draws willy's everywhere. Like, absolutely everywhere. Then I'd watch the local newspapers to see if it makes any headlines. If it doesn't they get bigger, more detailed and more frequent. It wont take long for the place I'm haunting to be known as dick city.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Tip the balance of world power by providing services as a spy. Or I might just screw with people. Or I might combine the two.

For example, go to the bedroom of some political figure I don't like while they're asleep and trick them into thinking I'm a voice inside their head. Or I might just unzip people's flies while they're making speeches.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Well I think I'd start leaving messages for the ones I love most, leave messages around letting them know I'm still there and I mean no harm. That way they'll accept, and maybe try to talk to me (yay!)

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Tinkotin said:
Solid Snake said:
I'd posses boxes and make them move around for no reason.
In other words, you'd boot up gmod and go play ttt.

Still, that would be kind of awesome. Being dead would suck, 'cause I love food, but I'd make sure my family was OK, and maybe take some neat trips around the world.

chadachada123 said:
Cheat the lottery to help people I know.

Troll the shit out of North Korea.
And those sound pretty great, too, now that you bring them up.

Oh, and haunting peoples dreams would be pretty neat. Except, by haunting, I mean kicking nightmares' asses. I hate it when people I like have bad dreams. :(