joystickjunki3

Nov 2, 2008
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Please oh please be

A) jak and daxter
B) Legacy of kain
C) Hitman 5
D) Ghosthunter 2
E) All of the above in an orange box style package.

or maybe the bioware thing and this are the same thing.
Legacy of Kain and Hitman are not owned by Sony, so I don't think it be would either of those.

DragonChi said:
the only game that I would be excited for is highly unlikely to be what they are hiding. I'm still wanting a new Breath of Fire sequel. They really need to bring back more old skool RPG's. It bothers me they haven't even touched on them yet....apart from Final Fantasy.
Breath of Fire is a Capcom game that began on the Super Nintendo, and Final Fantasy also wouldn't be likely since it's Square Enix property. I'm not sure if Sony officially owns the rights to FFVII (I know they published it for the PlayStation, but it also came out on Windows and I'm unsure if they published that port as well), so I suppose it could be that, however unlikely.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
The Rockerfly said:
The Game

*snip obnoxiously large Troll-face*

Problem PS3 users?
Ah "The Game"... you lose it the second you are stupid enough to even play it.

It has to be the stupidest game in existence - I mean literally the stupidest - the entire aim is merely NOT to think about something which is utterly meaningless anyway. It's the worst 4chan meme I can think of, it has absolutely no redeeming values, pedobear is a better meme as at least he can occasionally be funny.

And worst of all NOBODY plays this game. Just Chan-fans yell "The Game" and think they're hilarious or at least a troll when with all likelihood they are the only ones who have ever played it.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
The message also specifically mentions that it will occur "the day following the Spike Video Game Awards,"

Wait so it isn't even DURING the VGA? It's a whole 24 hours afterwards?!?!?

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
You're letting us play PS2 games on the newer PS3 models instead of being money grubbing dickhats?

...Yeah I hope too much.

Oct 14, 2010
Why so much emphasis around the VGAs? It's like Spielberg saying he'll announce his next great blockbuster after an Air Bud movie marathon.

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
the ps4 dropping in 2 years :p.

or that all ps3 owners get cake, delicious moist cake, or maybe the backwards compatable firmware update, either one would be yummy.

and i think sony should take a page out of biowares and HKs MSG playbook, announce something then drop cryptic hints here and there over the next few weeks so people are going OMG WUT DOEZ TAT MEAN."

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Sony: "We have an announcement to make. We are finally releasing games for the PS3~!"

*snicker snicker* I hope it is something huge. I bought my PS3 a while ago, and ive been waiting for a game to come along and blow me out of the water.

Dont get me wrong, they system is nice and everything, but most of its games fall to the multi-console games. What i mean is, Killzone 2 was fun, but it just wasnt as addicting as CoD. And MGS4 had an amazing single player ((though way to many cutscenes)), but the multiplayer to it was just..... aweful..... ugh.... Like a bad Kane and Lynch 2.

The PS3 needs something that will completely dominate the market.

Doughboy0

Sep 24, 2009
It's that the PS3 is becoming obsolete as of that day.

OT: My guess would be information on the new IP they've got Bungie working on, as Bungie have opened a "sign up for beta testing" advertising, my guess is this.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Fumbleumble said:
I am sick to death of all the made up crap, all the hype, just so they can say their usual batch of nothing.

It's all just garbage... vga paying the companies to keep shtoom on other medias... it's all just corrupt bullshit.

If any of these companies actually gave a shit for YOU their bloody lifes blood, then they would tell you about their upcomings... not accept backhanders from vga just so they could tell you instead.
Welcome to Capitalism! I hope you enjoy you're stay :p

OT: honestly, my response is "whatever" at this point. Besides I don't have my PS3 at university :p

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
CTU_Loscombe said:
Ekim Takusan said:
They are finally going to make the PS3 backwards compatible? But, that is just my guess, and possibly my greatest hope. So that way I don't have to spend more money to play a game I alreay own for PS/PS2.
^^ This ^^

Ive got a box full of PS2 games I cant play but are too scratched to sell. Although I'd also love the reveal to be a completely new IP. Or Uncharted 3......Or Agent..................Actually, scratch all those. New Jet-Set Radio and Chu Chu fucking Rocket!
Chu Chu will make you lose friends online I swear
My PS3 has been backward compatible since day 1 :p Go hunt down an original console and play all the PS2 games you want! I'm actually about to throw mine on eBay... apparently they can fetch a pretty good price just for that fact alone!

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
It's Uncharted 3. I know it. I called it. From now on, what I just said is fact.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Treblaine said:
Ah "The Game"... you lose it the second you are stupid enough to even play it.

It has to be the stupidest game in existence - I mean literally the stupidest - the entire aim is merely NOT to think about something which is utterly meaningless anyway. It's the worst 4chan meme I can think of, it has absolutely no redeeming values, pedobear is a better meme as at least he can occasionally be funny.

And worst of all NOBODY plays this game. Just Chan-fans yell "The Game" and think they're hilarious or at least a troll when with all likelihood they are the only ones who have ever played it.
I disagree, most people I know at my uni, secondary school and Tai kwan do class. Along with that, most of my sisters friends in a city nearby me and Bath university know about the game

Plus I agree, but it's a good trolling technique that Sony could use

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Ekim Takusan said:
They are finally going to make the PS3 backwards compatible? But, that is just my guess, and possibly my greatest hope. So that way I don't have to spend more money to play a game I alreay own for PS/PS2.
I really hope for this!