Sony Has a Secret to Tell in Three Weeks

Orsoeus

Oct 14, 2010
I think itll be a game where you play as a washing machine, and you have to wash only the white clothes, not the colours accidently thrown in, and if you complete the lvel you get to see the hot girl changing into the clothes you saved. Actually brb, im off to Biowares idea box and slipping it in.

ayylamao

Oct 4, 2010
Charli said:
You're letting us play PS2 games on the newer PS3 models instead of being money grubbing dickhats?

...Yeah I hope too much.
Thats why Reverse Compatible ps3 rules. :p PS1, 2 and 3 over here. Resistance 3 or a playstation move title probably, maybe killzone 3. had to buy a new hard drive though. 20G doesnt Cut it. Half a terrabyte, yes!!!!! (no but i seriously bought a 500 gb hard drive :p) and why have steam if not many valve games are for ps3, and we already have the PSN?

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
I find it odd that it makes no mention of Lucas arts, seeing as how they said on their forums that they were going to reviel two games at the Spike Tv awards...

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
The PS3/Coleman Grill is now available, for people looking to buy a Coleman Grill but are willing to spend 100$ more for a video game/blu-ray player.