greatly

and laughed

evilly

MWHAHAHAHA

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Trolldor said:
Entitled shits.

Sony's PSN has been operate for a number of years and this is the first major breach that I can recall, by a third party.

Fuck off and pull your head out of your arses.
And fuck Mr. Lawyer man for trying to cash in on... no, wait, you're just doing your job.
While I would agree with what your saying 99.9% of the time, this isn't just people suing to sue. People had to invest their own money into monitoring their credit because Sony had bad security. Sony was derelict in their duties to keep people's private information safe. Do you think it's fair that they told people their info was safe, then it gets stolen, and then people have to invest their own resources into making sure their information is safe because Sony has poor security?

Jared Brokaw

Mar 14, 2011
this might just be me, (probobly not) but I hope the hacker/hackers get caught and punished.
Anyone with me? evory ones saying sue sony. I do agree and think sony should be blamed but not enough people are saying the hackers should be found and punished.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Jared Brokaw said:
this might just be me, (probobly not) but I hope the hacker/hackers get caught and punished.
Anyone with me? evory ones saying sue sony. I do agree and think sony should be blamed but not enough people are saying the hackers should be found and punished.
Trust me, you are not the only one. I say give Sony a breather for now, let them find the bastards that caused all this, rip them a new one, take a deep breath, and then sue Sony is need be (they are considering consolation to the users, refunds n' all that).

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009

I had a whole speech sum up. I was gong to preach how unfair this was and how the hackers are idiots. But i just summed my whole thoughts on this news:

"Well, shit."

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Kalezian said:
Cipher1 said:
Wow the problems are really starting to pile up for Sony, I wonder how long it will take before I start feeling sorry for them.

Just about the time when Bobby Kotick starts paying gamers when they get an Activision game.

OT:

My thoughts when I read this:

Every time I read something about $ony, it just keeps getting better and better.
You BASTARD!
You stole exactly what I was going to post! XD

I think I'm going to play my xbox now and order another month of xblive.

Edit:
I love you VGcats. SOOOOO much.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/110427.jpg

SailorShale

Apr 3, 2010
Wow, cool dude. Sue Sony for a couple of dumb hackers who could've hacked XBLA or Wiiware if they had so desired to. No security system is perfect, Sony just happen to get unlucky. They didn't go around waving user information. So he's just making the situation worse. What a douche.

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
CM156 said:
OT: I really hope they catch the hackers in this case, and sue THEM to oblivion
If Sony is as negligent about other aspects of their security as they appear to be regarding PSN ... no, said 'hackers' won't get sued, much less caught, unless they come out publicly proclaiming how much bigger their dick is compared to Sony's.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
dragongit said:
Shit is now hitting the fan hard for Sony. Any plans they had for new systems will probably be pushed back for years, giving Nintendo and Microsoft oppertunities to really pull out in the lead in the gaming industry. If this goes down really bad we may never see a PS4. I don't know if it'll be that extreme... but this has been an extreme case.
Sony isn't just a console maker. In Japan they have their hands in a lot of shit like most Japanese companies. I mean if I remember correctly theres Honda TVs over there. So billions in law suits is probably just a drop in the hat. It will probably put down getting a better security for PSN for a couple of months but thats probably it.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
fire-exit-man said:
Oh, and Rothken Law Firm, this 'damage' will mean I have to spend a whole minute or so changing my password, how much is that worth...?
Dude, that's a whole MINUTE of your time! 60 long seconds! You should be up in arms about how you're owed the .50cents you'd get from this suit because you wasted SO much energy covering their mistake.

utopaline

Jan 28, 2011
Between this and the LG suit (not sure if that one is over yet, so please don't attack me if it's over) then this. Gonna be rough

uto