Sony Warns That PSN May Be Offline for Another Couple of Days

DefinitelyPsychotic

Apr 21, 2011
SamFisher202 said:
I bet Sony ran the Playstation Network through a single fiber optic cable, and someone accidentally dug it up and damaged it in the process.

Speaking of that, what happened to that old lady?

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
You want to know my guess?
Steam integration and cross-platform multiplayer of Portal 2 in mass numbers.

Omega Pirate

Sep 20, 2010
Really, PSN goes down just when I get Borderlands GOTY. This game pratically needs co-op to not be boring.

Captain Epic

Jul 8, 2010
Nooooooooo! Not the long weekend when me and my gamer buddy were going to play shitloads of Portal 2. Whyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
Holy freaky captcha!
Quick! All is not lost yet! Type this out before the timer runs out!

CH4/H2O roarni

Whew! That was close! Once more, Lord Inglip has been thwarted - wait a minute. I got one as well...

http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuvZ8CH8LMCxQueG5zr-qlq_RzZM04JHcuyQLGfg-BGvqRZ7FTtW3fHm-NvcBIu_tYq62FdkjitcMJfJUJfQTxXeFOk7yScVehHkIjYPBihNfxTJwLA1dQBt2AEIBnTlo4gRsQumUsrCQNr6lK7AiD8q6IkmUA

What the... how do I... why would he...

I DON'T HAVE A PLAYSTATION CONTROLLER!
I never get one of those... O_O

Caer Seraphim

Mar 1, 2011
I don't understand why some people think that this is Sony doing this to themselves. What could possibly drive such a mega corporation to shoot their gaming division in the foot on the weekend that Portal 2 comes out? Screwing their customers? I don't think the people who say this understand that the only way customers fork over money is precisely to give them a good value. The biggest earthquake was a month ago, so they've long prepared their backup plans. Celebrating this is fanboyism at it's worst.

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
What if...

Oh god, what if it's Skynet?! First Amazon's cloud goes out and now this. We were warned...

TraceurRyuk

Jul 25, 2010
"This group is also interested in the families of those involved, with one member lamenting that no one had found any information on Sony CEO Howard Stringer's children."

What a bunch of pussies.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
If it is some group going out on a limb from Anon I have to admire their delusion they go about this crusade with.

To think this all started with some idiot thinking it was OK to release Sony's safety keys to the PS3 to pirates.

Matthew McDonald

Feb 21, 2010
"This group is also interested in the families of those involved, with one member lamenting that no one had found any information on Sony CEO Howard Stringer's children."

Targeting people's families??? Un-fucking-believable...

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Clearly the hamster they use to power their servers died and they can't find a new one. Whoever is hoarding all the hamsters stoppit!

Either that or its Skynet. In which case, I welcome our new metallic overlords!

wehrp3nguin

Dec 21, 2009
Clearly this is why Gabe Newell didn't want to program games for Sony; He knew GlaDOS and her AIs would take over the Advanced PS3 Hardware, and Sony had to hit the PSN kill-switch before any skynet-esque event happened. I'm sure Kevin Butler is up to his neck in portals, cubes, and turrets at SCEA HQ

Theclassnerd

May 18, 2010
Another few days? Well at least it doesn't matter since I won't be able to play my PS3 for a few weeks, and if the issue isn't fixed by the time I can, I still have the rest of Portal 2's single player campaign. (To all those who didn't pace themselves when they got Portal 2, have fun with commentary [which I'm actually looking forward to], and split screen co-op [or the PC version if you managed to sync the accounts before the servers went down, I personally can't since my computer can't even run Minecraft])