Sony Warns That PSN May Be Offline for Another Couple of Days

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
It's still down, which means that I still can't play Portal 2 coop (don't have 2 controls). Which means I'm gonna go on a murderous rampage soon.

zagadan7191

Nov 22, 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I flipping want to put portal 2 on my PC via my PS3 copy and I can't. I can't believe people would be so selfish to deprive me from my personal pleasure...political correctness gone mad say I.

Jan 29, 2009
Cylons.
Definately cylons.
Luckily, they misidentified our networks, and targeted PSN instead of the military.
Treblaine said:
The-Epicly-Named-Man said:
The day Portal 2 comes out in Europe, and along with that Steam Cloud on PS3, is the day that they decide attack PSN! F*ck you Anonymous, f*ck you in the face with a screwdriver!
Hmm... and every copy of Portal 2 on PS3 can unlock a version on Steam.

So this blackout would drive many PS3 users to try playing Portal 2 on Steam on their PC.

And Sony suggest a third party may be responsible;

Or that.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
I thought this was due to the integration of Steam on PSN. It could just be a coincidence I guess but it seems the most likely reason.

Hopefully, it's back up before I hit the Co-op mode of Portal 2.

radioactive lemur

May 26, 2010
Why don't they take all their most senior programmers and put them on 24 hour overtime at double or triple their hourly rate (so they don't complain or strike) until this shit gets fixed. Gamers aren't known for patience, or brand loyalty in the face of massive fuckups. Sony needs to handle this and they need to do it pronto.