Space Janitors: Episode 8

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Well this was a great series. Gonna miss it though, it will probably go the same way as so many other video series

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Quiet Stranger said:
Well this was a great series. Gonna miss it though, it will probably go the same way as so many other video series
Whether it appears on the Escapist or not, they announced that they got funding for season 2 a while back.

Great show guys. It's going to be a long wait.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wait technicially if he's really a fish then maybe he does got dicks in his mouth that he's unaware of!

Awh man I can't wait that long. Well maybe I can but I really want to see that upcoming space battle!

Mykin

Oct 16, 2008
I just remembered why I hated the rebels. Thanks Episode! What would I do without this series?

Now all I have to do is wait for 2013...
Waaghpowa said:
2013!? Noooo! The world would have ended by then!
...after I start working on preventing the end of the world. Beats hitting golf balls into space, though.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Am i the only one thinking of a reverse of how the guy from district 9 turned into a prawn?

Also, hopefully the world won't end by 2013

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
I liked how the series turned out. I'm getting a "life of brian" vibe from it.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I gotta say that I enjoyed this. The idea that Darby is really a fish (coupled with the word for word quote from Empire) was pretty funny. But seriously, that Rebel came off as a dick. If Darby was thinking about defecting, he probably set that thought back. And I half expected that we would see him inside the ship that was hit by Darby's golf ball. I'm just going to pretend that he was in it, still cursing at Darby.

MarlonBlazed

Jun 9, 2011
Hey Darby, what the hell are you doing in a Taco-Bell commercial? What does Taco-Bell have to do with any of this? Is it canon?

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
It was really distracting the way the Admiral Akbar hologram was always facing the camera, no matter what the angle was.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Aardvaarkman said:
It was really distracting the way the Admiral Akbar hologram was always facing the camera, no matter what the angle was.
Everyone who looks at it sees the same angle. That's how it works.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Don Reba said:
Aardvaarkman said:
Everyone who looks at it sees the same angle. That's how it works.
Why is that how it works? That's not how holograms work in real life. It's not how holograms work in Star Wars, where you see the Leia hologram from behind.

In fact, the very point of a hologram is that you can see the hologram as a 3D object from all angles, unlike a 2D picture which only has one angle.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Aardvaarkman said:
Why is that how it works? That's not how holograms work in real life. It's not how holograms work in Star Wars, where you see the Leia hologram from behind.

In fact, the very point of a hologram is that you can see the hologram as a 3D object from all angles, unlike a 2D picture which only has one angle.
Hm, yeah, you're right. In episode 5 they show Princess Leia's hologram from multiple angles.