Space Janitors: Episode 8

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
2013!? Fuck.

Well, definitely was enjoying this series. I hope the hiatus brings it back in full swing.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Gah! I know this series takes a lot of time and effort to make but 2013?! Damn it. And just when things are getting action-y, too.

sideshow

Jan 26, 2012
BLOODY CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!

But seriously from episode 1 to now you guys are getting better and better with your show. the look, the feel, the jokes, everything! I'm looking forward to 2013 for season 2 but until then i think i might go work on that time machine.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
2013???? NOOOOOOO!!! why so long? what should i watch in that time every saturday??
great show. enjoy it a lot. tripping the rebel was funny and dicks in your mouth really made me laugh.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Good finale, tho a bit sad about the 2013 thingy. Still, I´m sure it`ll be worth the wait.
Also, the part where he finds out who his real dad is ...oh god, hilarious.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Great work as ever guys, this is now one of the best reasons for hoping the world does NOT end this year :)

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
bandman232 said:
Damn, looks like this retarded show is going to stay. :(
Yeah, such a shame. And on top of all that, you have to wait until next year to not watch more episodes of this show you apparently dislike. Whatever will you not watch in the meantime?

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Really rebels? Baby experimenting and general assholeness?

Rooting for the empire after this.

jamesbrown

Apr 18, 2011
Don Reba said:
Aardvaarkman said:
Why is that how it works? That's not how holograms work in real life. It's not how holograms work in Star Wars, where you see the Leia hologram from behind.

In fact, the very point of a hologram is that you can see the hologram as a 3D object from all angles, unlike a 2D picture which only has one angle.
Hm, yeah, you're right. In episode 5 they show Princess Leia's hologram from multiple angles.
perhps its an simple hologram that requires less machine