Space Janitors: Episode One

kauyon

Nov 28, 2009
It's okay, I suppose. It has potential.
I'm not blown away by it though, mostly because I was left a bit disappointed by the fact that the presence of the rebels wasn't utilised for as much as it could have. I mean, we just watched the guy polish up that floor right before those guys ran through, right? In the back of my mind I was hoping one of them would slip, fall, and be dragged away kicking and screaming while the janitors just stood there watching nochalantly. "People don't realise how important we are." etc etc.

careful

Jul 28, 2010
Monoochrom said:
careful said:
Monoochrom said:
As suspected, it pretty much sucked.
this is a realization of the 1st law of publishing on the internets: regardless of what you publish. whatever the subject matter, intent, implementation, budget, originality, political alignment, sexual orientation or karma level, there is a probability of 1 that some user will sooner than later proclaim that your material is shit. even if your material is 5stars in every category and absolute tits genius in the most absolute sense possible, someone will say it sucks. even if for the novelity of being the first one to say they think its shit. since this hate is inevitable and predictable, it amounts to there being a role (the dissatisfied viewer) and a roleplayer (the actual user who eventual fulfills this role).
Or maybe you're just really easy to impress.
u might be right, sorry i didnt mean to be a dick. this series isnt that good. but im right about what i said arent i?

Casey Bowen

Jun 26, 2011
I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to see where they go with it. Like most things it may not appeal to everyone out there, but I'm interested.

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
Cautiously optimistic fits it. Not the freshest premise, but the dialogue was good, and the production values are pretty amazing. So yeah, I'll follow this.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
This show seems like it has a lot of potential and there seems to have been a lot of work been put behind it.
The acting was good and the choice of cast seems to be fitting too. I'm really liking the premise too.

I for one was entertained. Waiting anxiously for the next episode.

My only slight gripe is with the 3D effects which seemed to stutter a little and seemed like they could have been a little smoother, which made the parts which included SFX at the forefront a little distracting.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
Too short. That would have been a great opening to a longer episode, but then it just... stopped. Sorry Geoff, but this does not pwn... yet.

MechaBlue

Jun 16, 2010
It takes a lot of skill to make a series about people complaining about their blue collar woes interesting and amusing.

Skill that these writers lack. I get what they're going for, establishing our heroes as lackeys with goals of going above and beyond, but it just doesn't work when the content is just plain boring.

mlkjhgfds

Nov 5, 2008
Editing needs to do shorter cuts. Blanks are too noticeable, feeling an imaginary struggle to push the video duration.

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
I like what I've seen so far. It's sort of a combination of "Tag and Bink Were Here" and Red Dwarf. I'll be watching more of this for sure.

Sylveria

Nov 15, 2009
Relatively uninteresting and uninspired with poor effects (but not poor enough to reach that point of amusingly cheesy). If it was trying to be funny or even entertaining, for me, it failed.

Star Wars parody has been done.. and done to death. Actually I'm hesitant to give it that much credit, this is like a Film 101 project. The fat cynical(I guess?) guy and the thin bitchy guy chit chat while something unconnected happens IN SPACE. Also, with that much production behind it, they couldn't even reach 4minutes in length? Come on, if you're gonna make a show, make a show.

Yes yes, it's free entertainment, I'm not doing anything better, I have no right to complain. Is there potential there? Sure, there's potential in everything. Beautiful flowers can sprout from a dung pile. But for now, I just see the pile.

JoelChenFA

Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear.
Nov 24, 2010
Has this speaking to yourself bit ever been funny?

To be on topic I think it was pretty funny especially the black rebel warrior cause we know the only black people are Jedi.