Space Janitors: Episode One

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Seems like there's some good potential here, it suck that we have to wait over a month for the next episode, but looking forward to it!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Looks quite entertaining and funny. Interesting, I´ll be looking forward to the next episodes of this one!
Tho i really doubt it`ll beat Doomsday Arcade, at least in my eyes. But that doesn`t mean it can`t be great. So, yeah. We`ll see how this goes on.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
so this show advertising got in the way of the websites functionality
that almost make me want write it of as not worth my time but i won't
i just won't watch it now since collage work and skyrim are a better use of time

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Ingenious. Decent acting, relatively funny and a great set-up for a low-budget production. Altogether it means I think we're in for a pretty good series.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Yes. This is the type of quality you guys should be signing on, not the types of things you see all over Youtube (*cough Minecraft machinimas and Skyrim class builds cough*) .

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I was hoping for a more general parody of sci-fi shows. A Star Wars spoof doesn't do much for me, but the special effects were quite good.

Purplecoyote

Feb 10, 2010
For some reason this reminds me of Mystery Science Theater 3000, and that's really not a bad thing. Can't wait for more episodes.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
It definitely has potential. The pilot wasn't very funny, but that was more so a case of undeveloped humor. I expect great things from this web series :)

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
Hmm initial feeling 8/10, so good higher than expected quality and fun within reason.
Some minor things like somewhat jerky animation at times. Not super great costumes/environment, but I can survive these minor things.

Final feeling I would like to see more, Thank you.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Strewth that's some good effects and set design from a Internet based show. Looking forward to see where this goes.

Mayhemski

Feb 21, 2012
Robert Hilliker said:
I'm getting a Lexx vibe, only with better props. So all in all it's a good thing!
Same here with the Lexx feel - though I also picked up the Red Dwarf aspect as well. Worth seeing where this goes.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Went in expecting Game Dogs v2.0 Luckily, that wasn't entirely the case. Still, I need more time and episodes to see what to make of it; after all I hated the Jimquisition when it first aired, but now it's tolerable and occasionally insightful.