Spain Won. Goddamn Octopus Right Again

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Samus Aaron said:
Actually, to take it even further, you play it with your shoes, not your socks OR feet, so it should be called "shoeball" by your logic :p
You people just love to put holes in my jokes don't you?

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
How did the octopus predict it?

May be it used the sands of time to see the results then came back to now and predicted it.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Viva España! Viva España! I'm not much of a soccer fan, but hooray hooray for Spains's victory and Holland's defeat!

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Bah. THe arbitor fucked the game. That Spain won, fine, I can live with that. But not like this.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
stinkychops said:
Jaranja said:
Oh yeah, lucky octopus! I think we should put him on Deal or no deal, see how he fares. If he wins all the money, then yeah psychic.

Guessing with 1/2 odds isn't that hard.
He had a 8% chance of being right throughout all of them. It is impressive.
Not with some of the teams playing.

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
HTID Raver said:
DrEmo said:
Berserker119 said:
FUCK THE OCTOPUS! NETHERLANDS SHOULD HAVE WON. NOT THE BUCKET OF GREASE THAT IS SPAIN. DIVING IS NOT FOOTBALL.
1. It's Soccer, not football.

2. Soccer is 60% diving. To participate in a soccer team you need a Bachelor's in Theater.

3. The other 40% of the game is divided between passing the ball, kicking at nowhere in particular and doing the airplane.

I wanted the Netherlands to win. Oh, well, can't have everything you want, I suppose.
your definantly american
My *definitely* American what?
(I'm Puerto Rican, by the way.)

OT:
Spain used witchcraft! It's the only explanation.

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
How many times has this octopus been wrong? I think i could prolly accuratly predict a couple games even though i don't follow the sport.

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
Why's the octopus so special? It happened to pick a few of the wins not knowing anything about soccer. My 8-year-old cousin could have made a more educated pick.

I wanted the Netherlands to win, but then again soccer isn't really important to me at all.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Congratz octopussy on successfully predicting the matches. Then again, after being right on its 100% accurate predictions, it also affects the teams morale when the octopus predicts against it I guess. Anyway, it was the 8th All Europe final so if you're European, you should be at least a little happy. Poor Torres though... I really wanted him to shine for Spain (I do realise he has had problems with his leg so Im not surprised).

Darkenwrath

Apr 12, 2010
DrEmo said:
Berserker119 said:
FUCK THE OCTOPUS! NETHERLANDS SHOULD HAVE WON. NOT THE BUCKET OF GREASE THAT IS SPAIN. DIVING IS NOT FOOTBALL.
It's football in England, soccer in America and whatever it is in whatever other countries home languages, just because you are ignorant of the fact doesn't mean you need to show it.

EDIT: also, worship the octopus as our new god and let it predict everything important from now on, clearly we have found the messenger of Cthulu.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
DrEmo said:
The game consists of overpaid ladyboys using their feet to kick balls.

It has more right to be called "football", since it actually involves both most of the time.

Anyway, I hope they kill the octopus for one reason and one reason only: So we don't have to prolong the coverage of this overblown bag of shit sport.