Spanish woman claims ownership of the Sun

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Wait, So what about those Indian tribes who believe that there is a sun god? Now do they worship her or will they just revolt... maybe she can become their leader and fix them up if she really wants to help.... Screw it I am gonna but the Andromeda Galaxy.

Om Nom Nom

Feb 13, 2010
Ahaha... I think the notion of a 'sun tax' will be thrown out by any legal authority for being unenforceable, if not downright insane.

Nukarama

Jun 11, 2010
I officially claim ownership of the air. The fee shall be..... 1 MILLION DOLLARS PER BREATH! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
My crazy sense is acting up again. I wonder why. Anyway good luck taxing people for that since the sun is a requirement for life. If she can though, then I'd like to tax anyone who oxygen. Since everyone will have to be constantly paying her though, I can't help but feel this could only be a drain on the world economy.

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
Can someone tell me what happened to the American man who apparently owns a lot of our solar system's planets and the moon that she talks about. The same thing that happens to him will likely happen to her.

Apr 28, 2008
She wants every single being on Earth to pay her for using the sun?

I can respect her wanting to give lots of money to good things, but I think I speak for everyone when I say "Go fuck yourself".

Seriously...

Wrists

May 26, 2010
They tried to tax sunlight in the dark ages. People boarded up their windows....someone fetch the planks!

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
this....

doesnt help the "durr hurr derpie herpie derpity-doo" 'stereotype' (not really a stereotype, just joke material) about the galicians =P

The Blue Mongoose

Jul 12, 2008
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
What... What the fuck... No seriously... What the fuck?! WHATTHEFUCK?!?! I... I... I have no words... How can one claim ownership to the fucking sun?! How?! No way in fucking hell am I paying that crazy *****. What's she gonna do? Block out the sun?!
With a pair of giant hands. She's the new Mr Burns.

I would like to lay claim to the atmosphere of the Earth, the Moon, Io (one of Jupiter's moons), and all Dark Matter in existence. My legal claim is as good as anyone else's. I did it first. I own it. Any arguments? No? Good. I will never tax these things because I'm not fucking retarded.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
This makes me think of those "Have a Star Named After You" gift packs you sometimes see.

Good luck enforcing this one, lady.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Dango said:
starhaven said:
she now wants to slap a fee on everyone who uses the Sun
But wait a second, wouldn't that just be taxing literally every non-aquatic organism on planet Earth?
You could claim you do not want the Sun, and the Sun is simply forcing itself on you. Lightrape if you will.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
She might be crazy to think this would work, but at least she keeps only 10% for herself..

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
starhaven said:
wtf this is got to be a joke said "she now wants to slap a fee on everyone who uses the Sun"
so shes going to charge everyone on the planet because we all use it for vit D
Joke's on her, I'm registering myself as owner of the Earth, and I'm slapping a fee on her that I plan to use to give to everyone who has to pay her sun tax.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
"She would dedicate another 10 per cent to research, another 10 per cent to ending world hunger - and would keep the remaining 10 per cent herself."

How is she suppose to end world hunger if shes forcing taxes of every poor being out there? xD This is quite hilarious. If I buy the whole milky way, can I force taxes on everyone who owns a sun in my galaxy..?