Spanish woman claims ownership of the Sun

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
I now officially claim ownership of Mars and Pluto!

Only I can have Giant Planet Ships!

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
ImprovizoR said:
I can't wait for a first lawsuit against that woman from skin cancer victims.

If this happens, if she does get a certificate of ownership I'm going to build a nuke so powerful and destroy entire Earth because I will know without any doubt that human race doesn't deserve to exist.
EASIEST. LAWSUIT. EVAR.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I need to hurry up and see if anyone has laid a claim on Uranus! If so then I guess I'll try and claim one of it's moons...If all else fails, I'll grab Pluto.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Well if thats true then i claim ownership of the earths atmosphere she has to pay me or i wont let the sun through and i also get a tax so people continue to breathe or ill stop letting it make air.
then i claim ownership of all clowns because the monkey gods told me to when we both were at the national batshit bonkers meeting

(shes a fucking idiot no one will pay her tax)

Ken Sapp

Cat Herder
Apr 1, 2010
Well if she owns the sun I am hereby filing a lawsuit against her for ongoing damages due to irresponsible mismanagement of her property leading to droughts, electromagnetic interference, skin cancer and so on and so forth.

MgR

Jun 5, 2010
RatRace123 said:
That's really... really weird.
If she succeeds I may not be leaving my house much, you can't use the sun if you're inside right?
Sun has gravity and temperature that we use, so basically, you use it all the time!

I say we all just start calling it The Sol or something and tell her the move along.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Ken Sapp said:
Well if she owns the sun I am hereby filing a lawsuit against her for ongoing damages due to irresponsible mismanagement of her property leading to droughts, electromagnetic interference, skin cancer and so on and so forth.
i will follow your lawsuit on behalf of all the people that have been sunburned, gotten skin cancer, been irritated when the sun blined them on a bright day, and when there was no sun and it made people sad!

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
Om Nom Nom said:
Ahaha... I think the notion of a 'sun tax' will be thrown out by any legal authority for being unenforceable, if not downright insane.
no....everything BUT that will happen. When have the human race ever proven to be sane or something like that?

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
Wait, wait, wait. So, she claims she owns the sun? I wonder how she plans on enforcing this? She might hire the RIAA to sue people.

Alucard832

Sep 6, 2010
I've been stealing Sun for years, and will continue to do so. I'd like to say to Duran and the Mexican Government: COME AT ME, BRO.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Hahhahaha God thats a good one aha aha best title for a thread evar. Now she just needs to build a base in the heart of the sun and she's set.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Wait wait wait, upon further reading:

"There is an international agreement which states that no country may claim ownership of a planet or star"

Really? we needed an international agreement for this? My god, the human race has been retarding itself worse then i could ever imagined.

Also, if that woman just did that recently, she's going to have issues with this man:
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/oped-02e.html