SPREAD THE WORD! Valve: 3Box. Believe.

Everin

Apr 15, 2009
ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REAL OR GOOD QUALITY, ITS THE THOUGHT OF IT, NOT HOW THE IMAGE LOOKS. IT TOOK SOMETHING LIKE TWENTY MINUTES AND IT WAS ON PAINT. NO NEED TO GET HOSTILE.

All I can say is:

"3Box. Believe."

To explain the box, it has been said that Valve is scared of the number 3, for sequels and other things. This would be promoted in the Meet the Pyro video and Valve would prove that they are not afraid of the number 3 and they can release the sequel to the Orange Box.

Spread the word and spread the image, it's most likely not going to happen but we can believe, the Valve fans. At least try. And comment on what you think :)

For a better image, that you can zoom on, check it out here:

http://i54.tinypic.com/59sebd.jpg

AND SPREAD THE WORD :)

EDIT: IM NOT SAYING THIS WILL HAPPEN. IM SAYING IM A FAN.
EDIT EDIT: NEVER HAVE I IN MY THREE YEARS HERE SEEN PEOPLE ATTACK PEOPLE OUT OF HAND FOR SOMETHING THEY LIKE TO DO. IM NOT A WHIZ AT PHOTOSHOP, I DID THIS ON PAINT. ITS THE IDEA IM TALKING ABOUT.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Dreeeeeam on.
I can't see that happening in a million years.
By the way, I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being REALISTIC.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Congrats on photoshop skills?
Maybe you could get an anime girl in there and some tentacles to really sell it :p

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Jezzascmezza said:
Dreeeeeam on.
I can't see that happening in a million years.
By the way, I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being REALISTIC.
Yep, have to agree I'm afraid. Valve have said previously that is doesn't gel with Microsoft's closed system to work with them.

Everin

Apr 15, 2009
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
Most obvious fake I've ever seen in my life, hands down.
It's not supposed to look real, it's supposed to be a fan boys dream, and it doesn't mean you have to be cruel, it took me something like 20 minutes on paint. So cheers for the meanness.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Everin said:
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
It's not supposed to look real, it's supposed to be a fan boys dream, and it doesn't mean you have to be cruel, it took me something like 20 minutes on paint. So cheers for the meanness.
I wouldn't have been so critical if you hadn't tried to sell it as real. Also, I wasn't really being mean. 4chan is mean.

HalBuzzkill

Apr 15, 2011
The chances of this happening are infinitesimal.
Like, extremely so. This is impossible at the time.
20 years, maybe, for all of it aside from Portal which has been series-concluded already I believe. But any of these, any time soon? Pipe dreaming.
I also doubt the cover's going to look anything like this. Just saying.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
I wouldn't have been so critical if you hadn't tried to sell it as real. Also, I wasn't really being mean. 4chan is mean.
I can't stop reading everything you say in pinkey pie's voice!
mission accomplished?

Everin

Apr 15, 2009
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
If you glance at the top it says its not supposed to be real or even good quality. Im not trying to say its real, Im just a fan that wishes Valve would move into gear and make some quality stuff that we've been waiting for, for years.

Stilkon

Feb 19, 2011
Portal 3 is completely unnecessary. Portal 2 wrapped up the plot quite nicely, and the third would have to rely on a stupid plot device like "Chell dropped her wallet in one of the test chambers".

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
Everin said:
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
Super Toast said:
Everin said:
If you glance at the top it says its not supposed to be real or even good quality. Im not trying to say its real, Im just a fan that wishes Valve would move into gear and make some quality stuff that we've been waiting for, for years.
I wish people would stop acting like valve sits with their thumbs up their asses, they are taking the time they need to produce the quality products we love.

HalBuzzkill

Apr 15, 2011
Everin said:
It's been only two years since L4D2 came out and less than a year since Portal 2 came out, and already you want them to make sequels, to both, as well as their other serieses, despite the fact that HL2Ep3 is still in production. I detect some severe impatience.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Everin said:
That disclaimer wasn't there before, so I can't be blamed for that.

RadiusXd said:
It certainly make chatting on the forum more amusing. I also find that the same thing happens when someone has a Prof. Farnsworth avatar.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
HalBuzzkill said:
Everin said:
It's been only two years since L4D2 came out and less than a year since Portal 2 came out, and already you want them to make sequels, to both, as well as their other serieses, despite the fact that HL2Ep3 is still in production. I detect some severe impatience.
we don't actually know ep3 is in production, and my bet is they are waiting on the next console gen to release a new engine for that.