Star Wars 3D Short Shows Why Han Really Dumped Jabba's Cargo

jdiesel17

Sep 22, 2009
Eclectic Dreck said:
snuffler said:
Why are tie fighter pilots SO terrible? I mean, you'd think that being part of a giant evil empire they'd have MORE training than "rebel scum".
It could be a function of having but a single engine, which would make maneuver difficult. Also the fact that it always seemed like TIE fighters were more or less utterly expendable (they don't even have a shield), and if that were true why bother training the pilots if you're just planning on choking rivers with corpses and debris anyhow?
TIE = Twin Ion Engine

Fortuan

Oct 14, 2008
The EMPIRE WANTED JAR-JAR?! WHY!? who would!? BTW I enjoyed the prequel trilogy just wasn't the same that's all.

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
Buh-juh WHUH? Why'd Han shoot the droid without giving him a chance to shoot first? Damn, what a cold-hearted murderer that man is!

Anyway, that was, without need for exaggeration, one pretty damn awesome fanfilm. Nice animation, a good few callbacks to the original trilogy, and... well, THAT ENDING!

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
Atmos Duality said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Damn, that was better than all the prequels put together.
That isn't setting the bar terribly high, but I agree all the same.

EDIT: Holy shit...I did not see that ending coming.
Anyone else think that this actually felt like the original Star Wars?
I haven't felt that in a long time.
Exactly my thoughts.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Amazing short video. As others said, this is the closest thing to the original Star Wars since the original release of 'Jedi'... tonnes better than the prequels.

Loved the ending :)

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Bad form Escapist! If you are going to put up awsome videos like this one the least you do is provide us all with a complimentary pair of 3d specs!:) For a moment I thought I was having an acid flashback! Bad form!;)

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
WorldCritic said:
So that's what happened to Jar Jar. Why would the empire want that so badly?
Destory it ofcourse.

Anyway, awesome movie. Maybe Pixar or Dreamworks will see this talent.

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
AWW MAN!!!!

I don't norally feel bad for not being able to see 3D, but that was awesome!!!

..can I borrow an eye from someone so I can watch it again? I'll give it right back.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
That was pretty funny, but I couldn't keep my eyes off Han's mouth, it was horrible...

barkingbug

Sep 3, 2010
This was fantastic, and the voice actor playing Han was superb. As other commenters have mentioned, this really captured the feel of the original trilogy. Totally worth the little headache I got from watching it without 3D glasses.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Scrumpmonkey said:
Atmos Duality said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Damn, that was better than all the prequels put together.
That isn't setting the bar terribly high, but I agree all the same.
That was actually very good, I agree about the prequels thing too. The ending made me laugh pretty hard, hope he stays out there.

the han voice was exclenet but the droid voice kinda sukced.
QFT. Good opinions.