Star Wars 3D Short Shows Why Han Really Dumped Jabba's Cargo

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Wow, these guys got the talent to make it big, anyone want to bet they are getting employed by lucas company as soon as they are done with school.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Damn, that was better than all the prequels put together.
My thoughts exactly, even before reading your comment. The only thing that wasn't true to the original series was the Jar Jar reference, but as a fan service, it was beyond perfect.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I'm so glad I keep a pair of 3D glasses in my desk. More and more stuff is made in 3D. I loved the film and the ending was fantastic.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Two things.

1) Zetta pwn on the shot after lying about the fuel leak. XD
2) wouldnt han have died when the AIR WAS SUCKED OUT OF THE CARGO BAY?

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Awesome, and many lulz at the ending.

I was able to dig up a pair of 3D glasses from my Coraline DVD, but it still didn't look quite right. Better than without them, though.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
snuffler said:
Why are tie fighter pilots SO terrible? I mean, you'd think that being part of a giant evil empire they'd have MORE training than "rebel scum".
Go back and watch the movies again. Apart from the asteroid chase in Empire, Tie Fighter Pilots seem to rack up a significant amount of kills. Way more than Stormtroopers.

It was only in the Expanded Universe where Tie Pilots were turned into utter buffoons.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Fortuan said:
The EMPIRE WANTED JAR-JAR?! WHY!? who would!? BTW I enjoyed the prequel trilogy just wasn't the same that's all.
My guess? Jar-Jar was the boob who gave the speech to the Galactic Republic's Senate, in which he implored that the Senate should temporarily hand over it's power to Chancellor Palpatine during the War with the Confederacy. Maybe The Emperor wanted Jar-Jar as a keepsake?

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Yeeaaahh... that's the stuff. That's the kind of thing I've been expecting since I first saw the Star Wars trilogy, and it took me a long time to realize that the new ones were supposed to also be Star Wars and fit in that same universe; I mean, there were Jedi and Lightsabers and the Force, but it had such a different feel to it I didn't make the connection.

This is top-notch animation work, too. No wishy-washy dodging and reusing here, the animator took the longer, harder road and the short was better for it. I'm impressed.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
While this WAS awesome, and I'd HATE to be this guy...

But the canon reason why Solo dumped the cargo was released by Dark Horse comics ages ago...

*Crawls back into nerd corner*

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
I now believe that the prequels were created specifically for the punchline of that movie.