Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Jaranja said:
That was absolutely fucking awful.
Do you not have a heart, sir?

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
At the end credits it says Santa is played by Anonymous, coincidence? I think not.

Brandchan

Oct 6, 2010
I wish when I was in school the choir was this awesome. Maybe if it was I would have kept up with it.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Funny and cute! Way a go at making those little trolls I mean angels adorable.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
"Open your eyes, I see, your eyes are open..."

That would be something different.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Escapist News Post of the Year!

Seriously.

Pure awesome is leaking from every corner of this video.

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
This feels so wrong... There is no way that this actually happened! No way...

This video proves to me that the Communists won after all.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Pretty awesome trolling there.
Also splicer top left D: *resists urge to charge at choir with a wrench*

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
I wonder what song they will sing from World of WarCraft. One of Oxhorn's songs would probably serve well:

I was thinking of "The 12 days of Winter's Veil", but most of the jokes would be lost to those not in the know, not to mention it would probably be kind of inappropriate for children to sing such a song.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Nice, but I perfer the orginial. Oh well, at least their take on "Still Alive" was awesome.

joinchoir

meme meme meme
Apr 4, 2010
Thank-you Andy for posting this. The kids are pretty excited to have gotten 10,000 views in two days. The masks are simply the way I saw Eduard Khil's face. He seems to have a plastic smile. I also wanted the kids to have an anonymous look so that people could project themselves into the choir. Sorry but I'm a music geek. The trololobot is to represent that plastic sort of look as well. The kids chose the masks to wear. They had no idea what a Guy Fawkes mask represents, and I have to say, sometimes a V mask is just a mask! (Not that I wasn't happy to see it since I couldn't find the one my kid was going to wear.) I want to thank everyone here at the escapist for supporting us. I have found a sense of belonging here. I joined after our "Still Alive" video went viral and have enjoyed many great conversations and comments. You guys rock!