"Still Alive" Kids Choir is Back With "Trololo"

joinchoir

meme meme meme
Apr 4, 2010
A parent recommended that one but I am sorry the name has the A in it. Can't do. If someone would make a ROFL WTH version for kids then maybe.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
As much as that was pretty entertaining, who does that with kids that young. I'm not saying that the kids will be "hurt" or "scarred", but I doubt that they really get what some of us find some amusing with it.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
HOLY-

One of them was wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.

So a childre'ns choir singing a meme while wearing a meme-face mask. Sort of.

My day is now complete.

Wait...did I see a juggalo face in there too?!

Sep 14, 2009
soren7550 said:
Dyp100 said:
Really? I wouldn't understand a bunch of parents to understand about the meme, but I'll take ya word for it.
They were singing & (sort of) dancing to it. Seems to me like they got it.

back in the day when i did it, parents got passed out little brochure things that had the lyrics to the songs we were singing so they knew the songs and could hum along, and it looked like quite a few parents had something in front of them, so just saying thats a possibility.

ot: this is pretty awesome, i fucking hated my music teacher back in the day, she would pick the worst songs to sing, but this is just awesomeee

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
Is it wrong that, after reading that the choir director wants to do the Robot Unicorn Attack song, I suddenly want to see them do "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian?

runedeadthA

Feb 18, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Calumon: That man at the end was scary. I don't want him to come to our house! >.<
It's to late, Haven't you heard? He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when your awake. He can sneak into houses and leave "Surprises" right by peoples beds without them waking. He reportedly has a list of EVERYONE in the world, and hes marked where they have been "naughty" or "nice".
Police have reportedly arrested this man, but each time it turns out that the man they caught was a fake, there is a global network of these impostors which he uses to do his bidding!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
This was awesome and made my day, thank you Escapist! :D

Should be interesting to see the next few songs they do as time goes on.

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
How could you not understand the masks?
its that internet group "Anonymous" that the media are so certain are about these days!

/stupid

OT: Thats actually pretty disturbing :p