"Still Alive" Kids Choir is Back With "Trololo"

joinchoir

meme meme meme
Apr 4, 2010
Xombee said:
joinchoir said:
Thank-you Andy for posting this. The kids are pretty excited to have gotten 10,000 views in two days. The masks are simply the way I saw Eduard Khil's face. He seems to have a plastic smile. I also wanted the kids to have an anonymous look so that people could project themselves into the choir. Sorry but I'm a music geek. The trololobot is to represent that plastic sort of look as well. The kids chose the masks to wear. They had no idea what a Guy Fawkes mask represents, and I have to say, sometimes a V mask is just a mask! (Not that I wasn't happy to see it since I couldn't find the one my kid was going to wear.) I want to thank everyone here at the escapist for supporting us. I have found a sense of belonging here. I joined after our "Still Alive" video went viral and have enjoyed many great conversations and comments. You guys rock!
You wouldn't happen to teach at the Gifford Elementary that's in Racine, would you?

Kenosha resident, here.
Yep that's us! We performed our RickRoll and Still Alive Better Video at UWP Kenosha last year.

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
joinchoir said:
Roboto said:
So when do they do Halo 2's Blow me Away :)

I'd buy plane tickets to THAT.
One person came from Florida for this one.
So in other words, "They fall in line, one at a time, ready to play?"

Ahh, lyrics.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Jonluw said:
Gotta love the kid with the Guy Fawkes mask.
HE IS PART OF ANONYMOUS!!!

Anyway, this is cute and pretty funny. Kinda pointless though...
Jaranja said:
That was absolutely fucking awful.
ICWHATUDIDTHAR