Stop what you're doing, and look down ....

Elsarild

Oct 26, 2009
I got the G19 logitech gaming keyboard.

Nothing incredible to say about it, it does it's job, and I can do amazing things with it, I woulnd't trade it for the world.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Mine's the bog standard keyboard welded into my laptop. It's brand-spanking new despite the laptop being 2 years old at least, but that's just because I once dropped my laptop off my bed (and my bed is, for reasons unknown to anyone but the people who built it, on stilts so it's quite a drop to the floor) and the G, H, apostrophe and backspace keys got irreparably fucked up. So they keyboard was yanked out and replaced with a functioning one.

Though already some of the weird bumpy texture on the keys is wearing off on the keys I use most often. Primarily on the space key, but only on the left hand side because I always only use my left hand for pressing the space key.

Drakos.Amatras

Mar 23, 2011
A relatively early brand of Logitech Wave Keyboard (corded, USB); bought in Norway about 3-4 years ago. My current model seems to have been ceased of production, but there are later models with the same features. Not that I'd be needing one anytime soon~ I handle my belongings with care, so it's still working fine. And I still love it.

dexxyoto

Mar 24, 2009
It's attached to my awesome laptop. that's the first truly new laptop I've ever owned and it's my baby. several of the keys namely the a,s,n,t,i,o,l and keys are almost entirely rubbed off but I love it.

Maleval

Feb 2, 2011
Mine is a Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 keyboard. Pretty comfortable multimedia keyboard, the media player controls get used a lot. Plus, no cables, so more free space on the table, just have to charge the batteries every few months. I've been using it for about five years now, feel I'll need to replace it soon. It was bundled with a crappy cordless mouse, which I discarded in favor of a corded one (currently a SteelSeries Kinzu). So yeah, good keyboard, has seen a lot, replacing it will be a sad event.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I'm on my laptop and laying on my side, my pillow supporting my torso as i'm lazy and on my bed.

But yeah, it's your standard Asus laptop keyboard. I also see my neat little touchpad. Give that some cred too :p

Klodz

Aug 7, 2009
I'm on a Packard Bell laptop, which has really good key spacing and a nice feel when clacking on the keys. However it comes with some downsides , most notably the delete button is right in the top hand corner, right away from anywhere useful and to make things worse it is a half sized key barley big enough to see, let alone press.
Also there is a useless button that opens an awful social networking sidebar and has no other function than to annoy me. The worse part is that it is located just below the delete button and just above the volume up button, meaning I am constantly pressing it by accident. (Including twice whilst writing this response)
But I don't care as I have had some nice gaming experiences, almost entirely with humble bundle games.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
I use the keyboard attached to my laptop. It's seen a lot of punishment. I'm an incredibly fast typist, and I type a lot. My shift key is no longer attached, and is simply balancing on the little rubber thing beneath the key, the Q is only half-on and the space bar doesn't always work. Also, the A and S keys are stiff. I keep finding a grain of rice in here. I don't know where it comes from. Oh. As I typed this, I hit the shift key too far to the right, and it flipped off the keyboard. I have to hit it dead-centre, or I'll lose it.

dead.juice

Jul 1, 2011
The keyboard is the best invention? Well my boys and girls, I guess you haven't heard the latest!
Look down.
Past your keyboard this time.
Yes!
That it, YOUR BALLS/BOOBS!
Now, thanks to the miracle of science, there is a way to combine these two into a combo better than peanut butter and jelly. Just pull them out and slap that keyboard with them!!!

Trying to hotlink a video, but your browser is being a *****?
Apply your balls to the keyboard, coding problem gone!

Getting trolled by an insensitive, smalled-dicked pony-hater?
Apply that boob to the board, witty comeback problem gone!

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Mine is old (about five year) and quite worn; a,s and d are worn as can be (a now looks like a semi colon upside down and scaled to 40 percent); everything else about my PC has changed, but this good old board has served me well and I'll probably keep using it till it fails me.

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
What's the deal with logitech's G-series keyboards anyway? I mean why have a screen on your keyboard, it's not like your going to take your eyes of the screen during an intense gaming session, right? That would feel sorta unprofessional, like having to actuallylook at your gearstick while changing gears in your car...

OT: My keyboard is some random keyboard I "borrowed" from my dad's place last time I went to visit. It's a Microsoft DMK 3000, which isn't great but works. Well atleast it's better than my old wireless HP crap that ATE batteries.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My keyboard is a Microsoft elite which my brother bought it for me (he used to work in a Microsoft like office) when I bought my first PC in 2005. It pretty awesome and all (got the scroll on the left side and a built in wrist rester below it) but I want to buy a new one now.

It had serve me well in these past 6 years but in this present day it is dust infected on the inside so I can assume it is crawling with nasty bacterias (I did try to clean it but I can't be bother removing each keys to clean the inside).

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I paid £105 for my very, very sexy mechanical Razer BlackWidow Ultimate. As well as my Razer Naga mouse. On a Razer mousepad.

...wearing a Razer Megalodon headset...

well, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, I'm beginning to notice a pattern.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
HP wireless keyboard that came with the PC. Had it 1yr, 11m and the batteries only just ran out this week for the 1st time. I dunno if its me or the keyboard but a lot of the time the first letter of a sentence doesn't get pressed hard enough which is a bit annoying. In the bottom right corner there is an 'Important notice!' which I've never read until now.