Strangest/Most uncalled for messages you've received whilst playing online

hotsauceman

Jun 23, 2011
I was a hunter who got chromaggus(old boss in an old raid that could be steamrolled through) as a pet. I was hanging out with im in stormwind. When i got a pm of how i got him. I told him me and my went through and got it when on an acheivment run. For reasons i cannot remember he called me a liar. I think it had something to do with the guy thinking i got the pet from a lvl 85 raid. Lets recap. He called me a lair for having a pet that he knew i had because he PMed me about it.

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
Lost In The Void said:
Cridhe said:
"stupid f*ggot the Bruins didn't deserve the f*cking cup you're just another boston piece of trash. come voice chat with me stupid f*aggot"

This was after beating a guy named CanucksDude in Halo Reach's new hockey mode.
Oh my God thats adorable, man the Canuck fans were butthurt after losing that hockey game. As a Canadian I apologize for him XD
Lost In The Void said:
Cridhe said:
"stupid f*ggot the Bruins didn't deserve the f*cking cup you're just another boston piece of trash. come voice chat with me stupid f*aggot"

Oh my God thats adorable, man the Canuck fans were butthurt after losing that hockey game. As a Canadian I apologize for him XD
The absolute best part is that I actually AM from Boston... and the victory DID feel good. :p

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
dave1004 said:
Combat Arms, some kid on the mic. He had some kind of nasally british accent. Ugh...

"HOLY SHIT DUDE! What the flipping fucking hell man? That's F*CKING IMPOSSIBLE. WHAT THE F*CK? You f*cking shot me with a goddamn L96...WHATEVER THE F*CK IT'S CALLED FROM THAT RANGE? F*CK YOU! F*CK ALL THESE F*CKING ONE HIT SNIPER F*CKING RIFLES! GET A GODDAMN AK-74 YOU F*CKING SNIPER NOOB. Oh, great. GREAT. Yeah, just run away. LEMME INFECT YOU, F*CKER. I'M THE F*CKING ZOMBIE, STOP...WHAT THE F*CK? MINES? Are you F*KING KIDDING ME? HOLY SHIT YOU PU*SY! BE A MAN AND SHOOT ME, DON'T HIDE BEHIND YOUR GODDAMN MI-

WHAAAAAAAT THEE FUU*****U***CK! YOU HAVE A F**KING MINIGUN? F*CK THIS YOU F*KING NEXON HACKING F*CK SHIT TITTY TWISTING ASS ******! F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK YOUR 1V1, F*CK IT ALL! JESUS GODDAMN CHRIST, SCREW YOU!"

At this point, I had started playing the Lucky Star anime theme song full blast into my mic. After about a minute...

*Guy logs off.*

I have it all on fraps :D. We were originally playing in an eight-player Quarantine game, but the other six players left, so it was me vs him. I just hid on the far reaches of the map, droppin' mines and shootin' him with my sniper. If he got close, I'd blast 'im off the ledge with the 1-day minigun I got from a gray box. Oh god, it was hilarious.
Please,for the good of the world,put that shit on Youtube.

health-bar

Nov 13, 2009
playing squad rush on Bad company 2 multiplayer
Was owning the other team by myself then a dude messages me "stop cheat'n noob"
then "cheating ******"

I guess I hack on the ps3

same map a few weeks later and was camping defending the last objective and a guy goes "camping *****" to which i replied "ITS A LEGITIMATE STRATEGY"
then he says "u suck tht bad to came?"
"lol, lrn2spell"

he ragequit.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Cridhe said:
Lost In The Void said:
Cridhe said:

Lost In The Void said:
Cridhe said:

The absolute best part is that I actually AM from Boston... and the victory DID feel good. :p
Very nice, I'm an Oilers fan myself but I was in a bar full of Canuck fans cheering for the Bruins, thought I was going to get shanked XD

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
Uh, welllll.
I was playing Lost Planet: Colonies a few years ago when I was about 10. My gamerpic at the time was Yuri from Tales of Vesperia (who might look like a girl to the untrained eye, as anime men tend to do.) Anyway, this guy starts messaging saying stuff like 'are you a girl'. I tell him no, and that seems to be the end of it. But nope, after a few minute he finally sends me a picture of his flaccis penis.

Fun.

BatOtaku13

Nov 9, 2009
i was playing sf4 online (pre-super) and i picked chun li (my favorite character). the guy types up a message telling me how im an idiot for picking the "cheap *****" character. the guy plays el fuerte, and i wipe the floor with him (that's how me and my waifu do things!). afterwards he sends me another message asking if i live in texas, which is bizarre because i really do live in texas. to which point i dont even reply because the guy's wasted enough of my time and energy.

so yeah, good times silencing a troll.

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
I don't have any good messages but during a game of Bad Co. 2 I was insanely out-numbered and I sent friendly messages to my enemies to distract them.
It worked.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
I don't get many messages that are special, nothing beyond the n00bl3t stuff. I tend not to play online and if I do, I try to play something i'm somewhat good at.

But the funniest thing was a few years back playing Halo 3. I was playing split-screen online at my friends house and it was 4 on 4 or something like that (whatever the normal deathmatch team size is) and there was a kid whose name was PlayLikeAChamp he had 3 guests with him who started bitching at me about my name, Issurru. I got the usual ****** or retard comment so I told the little kiddies to piss off, which surprise surprise, didn't work.

So we got into the match and he killed me twice in a row and started shit talking about it. After my first 2 deaths (because I hadn't played in a few months so I was rather rusty) I single-handedly destroyed his entire group. I never died after those first two deaths and got 20 or so kills (mostly on him too) so I asked him if that's how champs play where he came from and began griefing him for the next few matches until he just logged off. I swear to god I made the kid start to cry over his mic. I don't think I've ever had so much fun on Halo.

Oh wait, I think I have. Me and the same friend were doing so good in deathmatch these other two guys invited us to a private match in one of their forge maps with only shotguns and snipers and they decided to try and camp us from the top until I went on a shotgun rampage until they kicked us when we were at 49 kills to their 8 kills.

Not exactly uncalled messages, but I gave them some so I guess it evens out? :p

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
I don't play online games, but I got into LOTRO and I befriended a brit girl. Since I was getting used to social interactions in this game, I started making my character doing all sorts of goofy stuff while making fun of her (in a friendly way, not trolling at all). Then we're killing some creatures and leveling up and then she starts telling me about how she lives on welfare and in some kind of community building or something.

So far so good, it's not like I care much or believe her, but then she starts talking about bondage stuff and bestiality and her dad... all at the same time.
I still keep her in my friends list in that game, but she sure is weird.

King Pest

Sep 7, 2011
i cant remeber a specific one but my favorite insult people like to use is to call everyone else in a game or a match a NERD! no really? thanks for pointing that out btw we are mostly nerds, most of us like being nerds its not really a insult, we are also not impressed that the only thing that makes you a non-nerd is the fact that you have a girlfriend. (some of us nerds have those too and we still beat your ass)

serespon

Apr 4, 2010
I went on a US server once (I think it was Day of Defeat: Source), someone asked me where I'm from. I said Australia. Then promptly half the server started to make jokes about Australia, asking how my kangaroo was and how I got a computer working in the outback (it went on for quite a while, with mic spamming. I can't exactly remember all the jokes)... Funnily enough I live in a big city... Quite different from rural Australia. Still, it was funny to see the crap they could come up with XD

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
"You stupid Nazi ******. Stop playing Xbox and kill some more Jews." Obviously, I fixed the spelling.
I received this after winning a 1 on 1 game of CoD. The guy invited me, with colourful language, so I accepted. Only won by 2 kills. What makes this weird is that to know I had anything do with with Germany, he would have to read my Xbox profile because I didn't use my mic. My bio is in German, but my location says "Australia".
I men, come on. It's right above that wall of "nonsense Nazi language" (another one I got for conversing with an Austrian in GTA IV).

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Ive had so many different hate, spam, and odd messages I can't recall a lot of them. Most of them were text messages (all on xbox).
Well one that comes to mind is when I joined a MW2 match. I used a riot sheild class and started partoling, kill a guy or two, but I always got killed by the same guy with a grenade launcher attachment. So I changed my class to one with a grenade launcher, find him, fire a grenade with kills him. Afterward I switched back to my riot shield class and didn't find that guy anymore. Awhile after that match, I get a message from him saying something like:
"YOUR A F***ING NOOB TUBER! GET SOME STRATEGY U STUPID NOOB!"
So may things could've been said, but none were worth being wasted on someone like him. All I know is, he is going to hit a wall in his life, and he is going to hit that wall hard.

Craorach

Jan 17, 2011
I've tended to get alot of abuse in random WoW dungeon's over the years, but that rather comes with the territory there.

I think the funniest message I saw anywhere online was actually a miss post during a meeting of moderators for an online chat I played on and moderated. One of rules of being a moderator is that people not indulge in.. well, I think the term these days is ERP.. while in that moderator login. Do what you want while you are playing your own characters, just not while you're working.

Another rule was to be paying attention during these meetings.

There had been rumours flying of people offering ERP for moderator favours.. and we'd all had to resign our moderator agreement and deal with a half hour long tirade from the owner of the website. We all knew, or suspected we knew, who the moderator involved was but there was no evidence easily accessible. Plus she was the owner's cousin and pretty much untouchable.

Until she proceeds to miss post a long, detailed and specific group, bondage, ERP post in the middle of the meeting instead of the private chat she was in with one of our players.

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
Krantos said:
While playing the demo for Section 8: Prejudice I ran into a room, lobbed a grenade at someone then ran in and finished him with a shotgun.

Several minutes later I received a message from the guy that ran something like this:

"Wow, what a noob, you little f***er! Why don't you grow up and get some skill, instead of spamming f***ing nades like pussy! F*** you, noob!"

Bear in mind, this was a text message. On the 360. o_O

So, apparently, killing him pissed him off so much he took the time to fiddle with that god-awful on-screen keyboard, just to trash talk me. Talk about being a dedicated prick.

It still cracks me up when I think about it.
You do realize that you can connect a keyboard onto your xbox via the USB connections right? I do it all the time, as I find it easier to type messages all at once than it is to send multiple voice messages that only last 15 seconds. I do this as most of my friends play MW2 and can't get into the party chat due to the mode they play in.

OT: This was back in the days of Gears of War 2. I was playing Annex with couple of my buddies and we had a pretty close game, IRC we won by 2-3 points. Shortly afterwards I get a message from one of the guys on the opposing team bitching and swearing and calling me all sorts of names and accusing me of having host for the match. Neither my friends or myself had host that game, we all knew how to look for it.

Anyways, it wasn't the hate part of the message that threw me off, it was the ending. I shit you not, after all this name calling and swearing, the message ended with "May God be with you."

My reply was "May he go with you, it seems you need to have a nice chat with him before he goes and tends to others."

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I remember one time on an older (pre-voice chat) game, there was this guy spamming all kinds of creative racial slurs into the text chat; one I remember in particular was, if you'll pardon my quoting it, "Jew-ass ******" -- which may be fairly standard on X-box live these days, but it was something of a novelty at the time. Needless to say, the server admins didn't put up with it[footnote]And when the entire community is supported by three servers, word gets around quickly[/footnote], and he didn't last long.

A bit more recently, I was playing Half Life 2: Deathmatch, when I came across the proverbial 12 year old squeaker. He wasn't shouting anything particularly obscene, but it was kind of annoying. I actually got him to shut up by asking him what his mother would think if she heard him shouting and carrying on like that, and it got him to calm down for the rest of the match. So, not particularly crazy on the kid's end, but I felt like a flippin' child psychologist for defusing the situation like that.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Hmm... Waaay back when I was still raiding as a feral tank in WoW, we got a new recruit in our guild who was rather... odd. Once he got wind that I did, in fact, not have a penis, he started flirting with me. No big deal.

Then he started getting kinda weird... When I was levelling my shaman, he travelled across the Eastern Kingdoms, to the middle of Stranglethorne, to give me a hug, proceeding to complain about how weird it was that I had a male avatar instead of a female one. Yeah, bro, that's the only weird thing about this. Sure.

So he went back to awkwardly flirting with me (in both PMs and guild chat, for some odd reason), and this continued for a while until he went a bit overboard.

In the middle of a conversation about books, I suddenly got a PM somewhere along the lines of;
"I run my hand up your leg. How does this feel?"

I can totally see how my complete disinterest in his previous advances made him jump to the conclusion that I'd totally be into cybering with him.

Smooth.

In the end, one of our raid leaders told him to back the fuck off or he'd get kicked from the guild. Apparently, I was the only person with the good sense to just ignore him whenever he went into creepy mode. Huh.

Come to think of it, I had a lot of really strange conversations while still playing WoW...

And got several accusations of "girls can't tank - back in the kitchen, *****!" hahaha...

Sean Steele

Mar 30, 2010
Lilani said:
As a female, I tend to get very...creepy messages. Well first it starts with friend requests. Anytime I go to a server I've never been to before and use my mic, I usually get at least one request. Then the messages start to arrive. I was once told if I was ever in the area of Southern Pennsylvania to send them a message. Yeah, sure thing pal. Also, I once mentioned my boyfriend in-game, and one person who I'm friends with (mostly because they are so depressed I'm scared to un-friend him) asked if he could kill my boyfriend.

But usually it's just the typical trolling. You know, "Do you have boobs?" "How big are they?" "Tits or gtfo" "Go make me a sandwich" "Wanna see my dick?" "How often do you wash your vagina?" "Get back in the kitchen." All so adorably pathetic it almost makes the servers more fun.
So your a lady eh? /friend