Strangest/Most uncalled for messages you've received whilst playing online

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Someone once ran up to me on WoW and said "Haha your mum, lol" then ran away. I was standing there thinking what the hell had just happened, it was that random.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Gta4 I use a female because all the males look like poo and a guy keeps hitting on me now. Also in MW2 I was the last to die in a game of Search and Destroy and a guy on my team insulted me for it. I replied asking why he took the bomb if he wasn't even going to try for the objective. He started saying I was rubbish even though I killed 3 of the 4 guys I was up against when I was the only one left. Next game I was against him, he planted a bomb it was 5 of them and I was the only one left and this round was for the game. I then walked right up to the bomb and disarmed it without killing any of them. He then left the game.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Owyn_Merrilin said:
I was playing Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Oh god, people besides me play that!? I need more people to play with. Want to set up a game sometime?

OT: I was playing TF2 and these people just kept randomly trolling a friend and I, until some other guy started chiming in with "bL1nd, shut the fuck up", referring to the ringleader. Every time bL1Nd would try to talk, "bL1nd, shut the fuck up". Twas a hilarious night.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
ccdohl said:
Azaradel said:
Hmm... Waaay back when I was still raiding as a feral tank in WoW, we got a new recruit in our guild who was rather... odd. Once he got wind that I did, in fact, not have a penis, he started flirting with me. No big deal.
Oh my goodness! What happened to your penis?
It was confiscated after I lost the last of my man cards.

Should've been more careful with those things.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
TLS14 said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:
I was playing Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Oh god, people besides me play that!? I need more people to play with. Want to set up a game sometime?

OT: I was playing TF2 and these people just kept randomly trolling a friend and I, until some other guy started chiming in with "bL1nd, shut the fuck up", referring to the ringleader. Every time bL1Nd would try to talk, "bL1nd, shut the fuck up". Twas a hilarious night.
Well, that happened about a year ago; I haven't played it in ages. Although I would like it if more people played, on servers that use stock gravity; finding a game is easy. Finding one that doesn't have the physics screwed up for bunny hoppers and circle jumpers is borderline impossible.

dave1004

Sep 20, 2010
Cridhe said:
Lost In The Void said:
Cridhe said:
"stupid f*ggot the Bruins didn't deserve the f*cking cup you're just another boston piece of trash. come voice chat with me stupid f*aggot"

This was after beating a guy named CanucksDude in Halo Reach's new hockey mode.
Oh my God thats adorable, man the Canuck fans were butthurt after losing that hockey game. As a Canadian I apologize for him XD
Lost In The Void said:
Cridhe said:
"stupid f*ggot the Bruins didn't deserve the f*cking cup you're just another boston piece of trash. come voice chat with me stupid f*aggot"

This was after beating a guy named CanucksDude in Halo Reach's new hockey mode.
Oh my God thats adorable, man the Canuck fans were butthurt after losing that hockey game. As a Canadian I apologize for him XD
The absolute best part is that I actually AM from Boston... and the victory DID feel good. :p
Edit

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Haven't had much memorable loltext myself, but here is something my friend received while playing eve:

recordercy > Why you steal ore from I
recordercy > I am gone and chased self Oh by you hear you have not let me make angry very much
recordercy > You are a block of wood people

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I was online, playing Halo 3 with a person I'd recently friended. We were on the same team and kept killing this one guy on the other team. It was one of those rare times when I was put on a team that could actually play well. Anyway, by the end of the match I'd got the most kills on that one guy (less than a dozen but more than 6, I don't remember how many kills) and I get a photo message from him. Open it up and there's a little cock, covered in cock-rings. The guy on my friend-list who I was playing with got the same pic too. It was a weird way to end things.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Anything along the lines of "Tryhard" and "Gay" is what I get from online.

I just reply with "I got balls of Steel"

If they reply back. I either do the same message, or if they do a 1v1 message, I say, "I'm not gonna fight you, I'm gonna kick your ass!"

pretty much every one of my responses is a Duke Nukem Quote

Zarkov

Mar 26, 2010
Lilani said:
As a female, I tend to get very...creepy messages. Well first it starts with friend requests. Anytime I go to a server I've never been to before and use my mic, I usually get at least one request. Then the messages start to arrive. I was once told if I was ever in the area of Southern Pennsylvania to send them a message. Yeah, sure thing pal. Also, I once mentioned my boyfriend in-game, and one person who I'm friends with (mostly because they are so depressed I'm scared to un-friend him) asked if he could kill my boyfriend.

But usually it's just the typical trolling. You know, "Do you have boobs?" "How big are they?" "Tits or gtfo" "Go make me a sandwich" "Wanna see my dick?" "How often do you wash your vagina?" "Get back in the kitchen." All so adorably pathetic it almost makes the servers more fun.
Damn. The internet is relentless. There was a whole thread about female gaming not too long ago, and I wish I could just forget the stupid insanity some people commit just because a person of the opposite sex appears.

I hate some people. And I hate people who do that unconditionally.

I would say I feel sorry for you, but eh. I'm sure you get enough of that anyways.

So I'll just say, happy gaming!

MapTa

Jun 2, 2011
I was playing TF2 when I typed the word mate into chat. A teammate then proceeded to call me a douche and tell me that nobody was reading what I typed. He didn't respond when I said "Obviously you are, or you wouldn't be responding." It amazes me how idiotic some people are.

Ridgemo

Feb 2, 2010
When i was playing KOTH in Gears 3, there was one guy who was owning me with the sawn off, always getting the better of me. After about 6 kills, i finally got him with the sawn off myself, which made me pleased. I then recieved a message from him stating how i was a fucking noob for using the sawn off.

I lol'd

SonicKaos

Jan 21, 2011
My favourite games of Street Fighter are the ones where my opponent constantly bickers and complains about getting hit when they do stupid things. I usually don't even have my mic plugged in, and I can still hear them complain. It's fantastic.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Alphakirby said:
dave1004 said:
Combat Arms, some kid on the mic. He had some kind of nasally british accent. Ugh...

"HOLY SHIT DUDE! What the flipping fucking hell man? That's F*CKING IMPOSSIBLE. WHAT THE F*CK? You f*cking shot me with a goddamn L96...WHATEVER THE F*CK IT'S CALLED FROM THAT RANGE? F*CK YOU! F*CK ALL THESE F*CKING ONE HIT SNIPER F*CKING RIFLES! GET A GODDAMN AK-74 YOU F*CKING SNIPER NOOB. Oh, great. GREAT. Yeah, just run away. LEMME INFECT YOU, F*CKER. I'M THE F*CKING ZOMBIE, STOP...WHAT THE F*CK? MINES? Are you F*KING KIDDING ME? HOLY SHIT YOU PU*SY! BE A MAN AND SHOOT ME, DON'T HIDE BEHIND YOUR GODDAMN MI-

WHAAAAAAAT THEE FUU*****U***CK! YOU HAVE A F**KING MINIGUN? F*CK THIS YOU F*KING NEXON HACKING F*CK SHIT TITTY TWISTING ASS ******! F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK YOUR 1V1, F*CK IT ALL! JESUS GODDAMN CHRIST, SCREW YOU!"

At this point, I had started playing the Lucky Star anime theme song full blast into my mic. After about a minute...

*Guy logs off.*

I have it all on fraps :D. We were originally playing in an eight-player Quarantine game, but the other six players left, so it was me vs him. I just hid on the far reaches of the map, droppin' mines and shootin' him with my sniper. If he got close, I'd blast 'im off the ledge with the 1-day minigun I got from a gray box. Oh god, it was hilarious.
Please,for the good of the world,put that shit on Youtube.
Oh I've got a better one, it was some little 10 year old brazilian kid that kept yelling at me, he kept switching from english to... spanish/protuguese. And me being the honorable soul I was would tell him I couldn't hear him, to yell louder, then would mute the voice :D I kept that up for probably 10 minutes