Stupidest rule in school...

Shadowhatchi

Apr 14, 2009
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
Also the idea of unifors annoys me badly!
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
I hear this statement all the time, however I've never actually seen anyone get bullied for what they wear.....

Dale Cooper

Apr 12, 2009
I was suspended for wearing a coat in a science lesson when I was 16 and refusing to remove it due to how fucking cold it was.

'You won't appreciate it when you go outside.'

'I'm old enough to decide that for myself.'

God, that was 10 years ago now.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
I refuse to wear a uniform; to me it symbolizes subservience and being like everyone else...two things I am against.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2009/247/9/9/DIY_Hammer_and_Sickle_by_AkaiShizuku.jpg

I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
Shadowhatchi said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
I hear this statement all the time, however I've never actually seen anyone get bullied for what they wear.....
Then you sir go to a very nice school and live in a very nice neighborhood it always happened and still happens where i live and went to school. I'm 21 and kids still slag me for the way I dress granted I'm a lot bigger than they are now so a good glaring ends it but it still happens.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
Julianking93 said:
"All students must refer to superiors as either Sir or Ma'am" I refused that one.

Boy's hair couldn't be past the collar. I had hair down to my chest at this time. Long, curly, light brown hair and no asshole was gonna tell me what to do with it.

Girls must always wear their hair in pony tails. What kinda bullshit is that??

Girls may not have nail polish. I had polished nails. Dark blue. Rules didn't say anything about boys wearing nail polish.
Sounds like the Army. Don't worry, once you get to college you can do whatever stupid shit you want.

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
My middle school used to forbid backpacks; binders only. My brother said they just removed that rule this year.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
Akai Shizuku said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
I refuse to wear a uniform; to me it symbolizes subservience and being like everyone else...two things I am against.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2009/247/9/9/DIY_Hammer_and_Sickle_by_AkaiShizuku.jpg

I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.
In what way does it symbolize subservience, it's convenience I mean if that's how you think now you aren't going to get far in a job that requires you to wear a uniform.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
I never really gave a dam about the rules, since there all worthless bull****

Hell, I even listen to my Ipod in the middle of class if I wanted to, all I got was a glare from the teacher but it's either that or listen to god know's what about a place I'm never going to visit.

Basicly, Screw The Rules

-=Spy=-

Jul 17, 2009
Last year, my high school implemented a rule stating that we cannot lean or face the balcony rail.

FACE the rail. Wat?

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Goddam, I was going to complain about my school but some of your schools are downright oppressive.

I'll just be quiet then.

Uglulyx

Jul 25, 2008
Wow some really retarded rules here. Especially that no water one, and the rocket launcher one.

I once got suspended because someone tried to break my arm. He got off with having to apologize, which he never actually did, in fact he pretty much did the opposite and simply said "F!@k you!" right in front of the principal.

There was also one student with a mental illness (The one that usually entails hyper and disruptive behavior, can't remember the name), he always beat on people, teachers and stole students properties on a regular basis. For some bullocks reason he got any degree of discipline because of his illness, he never even took his meds for it either.

Right now in my current school there is a contradiction in the dress code. No exposed armpits, you MUST have your shoulders covered by sleeves in other words. Yet the very next line is straps on shirts must be three fingers across, both of those apply to both genders.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
My High School had a 'points' system. Basically different offenses inflicted a different number of points and students would be punished according to their accumulated points rather than the actual offense.

The whole thing was a joke to the entire student body and the majority of the faculty. Perhaps the funniest thing was that it was about twice as many points for calling in a false bomb threat than bringing a bomb to school.

Deadpoolsbrain

Jun 12, 2009
I remember in elementary school before we were allowed to go to recess we had to stand at a fence. We had to wait till everyone was quiet at the outside fence before we could go play. Some days we only had 2 minutes of play time.

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
No whistling, humming or singing during recess.

I got in trouble for that several times back in the day... It's sad that that was the only thing they could make stick.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
My friend once wore a shirt that he bought from the history channel website that said THC on it (for The History Channel, obviously) but he was forced to turn it inside out because it had "drug references" on it. Stupid assholes.