Stupidest rule in school...

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
Hmm where do I start, As a sixth former No shorts football shirts, shirts with offensive slogans, coloured denim, trackies, not aloud to leave during our free periods anymore, laptops aren't allowed (apparently it's because there are enough computers for everyone, which there isn't and half of them don't work. This is all since we had a new head take over 2 years ago who's a stupid prick

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
With me not so much stupid rules but stupid punishments. One day I was told I could leave school by a teacher (he said the school day was over). My mother came, walked into the office and signed me out, and the next day I was told she had taken me from school without a legitimate reason (I was in ROTC and we had this big event and I was told after it was over I could leave unlike the kids who weren't in ROTC). So I got Saturday school. My mother realized this was stupid and she did sign me out so she served Saturday school with me.

Other stupid things I've encountered: Wearing a shirt that says Smart and has a picture of a donkey next to it for two years and then I was told it was inappropriate. Even ROTC thought it was appropriate and they're suppossed to be the most strict. Kids called it smart pony and laughed. So I was walking through the cafeteria and an assitant principal (one who I truly hate with all my being) told me to turn it inside out. I did and then I walked outside into a small outdooor place where we were allowed to eat lunch. I promptly reversed my shirt again so it was back to normal. The assistant principal comes out and gets on my case even when I tell her I was wearing it for years. My mother ended up bringing me another shirt.

Worst punishment wasn't evne a punishment as much as a personal I was so hated by the school administration that they wanted me gone. They were friends with the chief of police. So the school administrators spread a rumor that on 6/6/06 I was going to blow up the school. A friend of mine was interogated. By that I mean they brough him into the principals office where the principal and his two assistants were. They shut the door and for 30 minutes tried to get my friend to say I was going to blow up the school. I was 16 at the time. My friend never cracked.

Once they persuaded enough students to say it the chief of police went to a magistrate. The first one turned him down on the grounds that what he was doing was wrong. The second one filled out the appropriate paperwork. I was put in a mental hospital for 3 days.

When I went public with the story in 2008 people began to investigate the chief. In an interview with the chief for the newspaper the chief said he would do it all again if he had to. If he could send three cops cars to abduct an innocent 16 year old then what other messed up things could he do? Well they found out he was stealing from a charity he was put in charge of to help poor kids. He stole money and took his family to New York City (This school is near Charlotte, NC). The investigation is still going on but he did try to quit. He was turned down and fired instead.

Now the two people in the town government who backed him (the mayor and one of the town commissioners) might get voted out of office on Nov. 3rd. I am doing all I can to help the guys running against them.
I hope your kidding, I really do, have you got proof?

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
Hazmatdeath said:
Akai Shizuku said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
Also the idea of unifors annoys me badly!
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
I refuse to wear a uniform; to me it symbolizes subservience and being like everyone else...two things I am against.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2009/247/9/9/DIY_Hammer_and_Sickle_by_AkaiShizuku.jpg

I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.
Wore a hammer and sickle shirt to school once and got called down to the deans and the bastards made me take it off, the fuck, why don't they make people take off the Che Guevara shirt? Also, in middle school we weren't allowed to hug, or get even close to a girl, it was like the proximity rule in that movie, The Island. Also, we weren't allowed to wear jackets with a certain pocket depth because they were afraid of school shootings. Heh.
Did they actually check pocket depths?

Jun 6, 2009
If you wear non relgious headwear at school you get a nice 1 hour trip to the VP's office. And it doesn't help that the VP for N-Z is the 400lb menopausal lady, with very serious anger problems.

(My last name is W. Why couldn't it be M so I could get the awesome 35 year old gamer VP?)

Carboncrown

Oct 17, 2009
Well the only thing that compares previous posts is that we cant use firefox, in fact we must use IE.
Without any reason of course.

And we cant leave school property during recess because it's too dangerous and school's resposibility blah blah..
...in a school for 13-16y old people.

But that suddenly seems insignificant. I mean this thread has some really serious stupidity in here.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Hoodies are a 100% no go in my school. My teacher made me stop in POURING rain and remove it to be put into my bag. I was then given a lunchtime detention for saying
"Its raining, there's an item of clothing in my bag that will protect me from the rain, and your telling me I can't take 2 seconds to put it on because you take issue with the hood on the back of my jumper?"
As a sidenote we are allowed jackets, raincoats and jumpers. Anything thats non waterproof and with a hood is banned. Im not sure why the material matters but ok...
Dammit i HATE that rule. Always get forced to remove it by a teacher before i step out into the rain.

LordChhaya

Feb 11, 2009
At my college chaps aren't allowed to wear Shorts, tank tops, vests, flip flops or any sort of hat (Not sure about Kilts or other silly clothing) and lasses aren't allowed Strapped tops or skirts too short which I find rather arbitrary.

seious

Aug 19, 2009
flirting with teachers.... nah just kidding we are not allowed go to the toilet during class

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Letting stupid fucking annoying spanish teachers who forget english words, don't know how to form coherent sentences, can't control a class of 14 people, and above all (just a personal annoyance) start crying if the kids disobey her! FUCK LADY, JUST YELL AT THEM, CRYING JUST MAKES THEM WANT TO DO IT MORE YOU STUPID *****!

AAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH

I'm sorry.

It just really pisses me off.

Flos

Aug 2, 2008
I suppose I can just laugh. Not only are we allowed to wear anything within reason, students are allowed to go off-campus for lunch. The only time the dress code became an issue was when a bunch of friends of a supposed rapist (also a popular boy) attempted to show their support with their shirts. :0 They were told to take it off or leave.

The only real problem is that we can't park in the residential area surrounding the school, which leads to a parking shortage because damn near all the seniors and juniors have cars.

But hah at the rest of you.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
curlycrouton said:
Akai Shizuku said:
I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.
Do you feel the need to bring everything back to Communism?

Because it's mildly annoying.

However, I am intrigued by your commitment to it. Lately I've become more interested in the subject of Communism in general. I'd be interested to hear why exactly you are so committed, if you have the time?

Convince me.
Everything is connected, especially when related to economics and politics. If I didn't bring it up, I could not present my views in their entirety.

I am committed to Communism because life is bollocks. Under the current system, the amount of freedom you have is directly related to your birth and economic class. If you're born poor or lower class, like I was, there is no hope for you to make your life better, save a miracle. Your life will always suck. Chances are, you'll wind up in a shit job exploited by a lazy-ass employer who does nothing and makes all the money while you work your ass off and get peanuts.

Additionally, capitalism creates an inevitable economic imbalance in the world, and relies on that imbalance to sustain itself. Less than every four seconds, somebody dies of starvation while some fat bastard sits in his mansion sipping champagne on his king-size bed.

Communism is an egalitarian, stateless, classless and truly democratic society where everyone has a voice and real differences can be made.

More information of why I am a Communist and committed to this cause is available in the following links.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=105230676&blogID=256905758&MyToken=ae026457-751d-44ea-bd7d-f9accaa6b9f2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_who_does_not_work_neither_shall_he_eat

http://communism.org/

Blackality

Oct 18, 2009
Hey people! I made my account a minute ago!

I'm from Portugal (an european country) so sorry my English.

Anyway. My school has some serious issues, most of them because of the MASSIVE bureaucracy. I mean, you have to fill a papper for everyting!

And if shit happens they just forbid us to do that thing instead of finding a good solution.

creepy_rabbit

Aug 7, 2008
they have started installing metal detectors, guards on duty and security cams in schools in my town...
i mean like WTF?!
do they think kids are frikkin terrorists?!?

Neurowaste

Apr 4, 2008
Akai Shizuku said:
Hazmatdeath said:
Akai Shizuku said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
Also the idea of unifors annoys me badly!
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
I refuse to wear a uniform; to me it symbolizes subservience and being like everyone else...two things I am against.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2009/247/9/9/DIY_Hammer_and_Sickle_by_AkaiShizuku.jpg

Wore a hammer and sickle shirt to school once and got called down to the deans and the bastards made me take it off, the fuck, why don't they make people take off the Che Guevara shirt? Also, in middle school we weren't allowed to hug, or get even close to a girl, it was like the proximity rule in that movie, The Island. Also, we weren't allowed to wear jackets with a certain pocket depth because they were afraid of school shootings. Heh.
Did they actually check pocket depths?
No, but if they looked to big you might as well be a terrorist, they were really touchy about that stuff, like once i got called down to the counselor cause apparently one of my teachers saw me sketching an M60 on a paper and flipped shit, the counselor asked me if i had problems at home and all this other crap, and i was like, "um, no....I just have a long military history in my family and i'm a competitive shooter, i like guns? Problem? What if i wanna be a weapons designer?"

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
When I was 15 years old my schools "dictator" decided that blue pens are bad and should be banned...

And no... I don't mean pens that write things in blue, I mean BLUE PENS... Thanks god he got fired xP

PS. Other thing I remember from that fucked up school (now I'm at perfectly normal and cool highschool) is that my teacher thought I'm:
a) Alcoholic and a Drug addict - Cause I wrote a satiric 20 page story about our school's life that was just a total joke and nothing in it was real. I mean. There was parts of The Matrix, Star Wars and many many other things in it but she thought I had to be COMPLETLY high to create this and sent me off to police (no I'm not kidding) God I wish I sued that *****.

b) A satanist - Cause I got A+ on my work about "Godly comedy" (I think its named that way in English) by Dante Algieri. You get it? She said I'm SATANIST cause I got A for my hard work o_O...

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
The one that meant everyone involved in a fight gets in trouble.

I never started the fight but to hell with not fighting back.