Stupidest rule in school...

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
Some bullets said:
captain awesome 12 said:
Like yours V8, my school also has an enforced ID policy. The dumb thing is that if you don't have one, you are just sent to the office (without supervision) to get a new one.

1. Who the hell would be sneaking INTO school to learn.

2. If a kid actually had bad intentions, what the hell's stopping them? All that would happen would be that they'd be told to go to the office to get a new ID...

In my Spanish class we aren't allowed to laugh. Yes, my teacher is a Nazi.
Just say"Lavarse mi mono" Wash my monkey
You just won the internetz with that. I swear, I will use that Monday.

Takoto

Mar 25, 2009
Chainsaws_of_War_2 said:
That's pretty low, those people that hurt you seriously need to find other things to put their mind on rather than their peers' clothing.
As bad as it sounds, I'm used to it. I've been beaten up for nothing before, once I think. Luckily recently it's been a lot better...
But, anyway, yeah, there's some idiotic people out there who think it's cool too beat someone up or hurt someone for whatever reason.
I'd understand if the person they were going to beat up was, say, a murderer, or rapist, but a random person... yeah.

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
In my old high school you couldnt wear any blue or red. this was to try and keep gang violence down.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
handofpwn said:
In my old high school you couldnt wear any blue or red. this was to try and keep gang violence down.
Safety first. As we all know, gang members can identify one another by small amounts of a common colour on clothing.

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
Cakes said:
handofpwn said:
Safety first. As we all know, gang members can identify one another by small amounts of a common colour on clothing.
This is true. and i dont really mind, its just the fact that there are so many ways they can communicate. like with hand signs.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
No Hats. What kind of goddamn moron conceals a weapon in a hat? "I'm gonna put this switchblade in my hat and - ow" I'm being serious right now. Without a hat, I'm a perfectly law abiding citizen, but with it, I'm a second class citizen, and a criminal.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
No shoes that have heels that go lower than a certain point is just stupid. Higher than a certain point i can understand, but lower? Peh.

Rylara

Aug 8, 2009
Not long ago in my school the Headmaster went really strict on socks, you could only have white or black ones. One person got told off for wearing the 'wrong shade of black.' They don't care so much now though, probably because we all kept complaining about it so much.

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
were not allowed to speak english in my school unless in english class(duh)(<---french school). its such a stupid rule, it infringes on our right to free speech. Other then that my school is really sweet.

miniwak93

Jul 9, 2009
my school has recently banned energy drinks like relentless and red bull in my sixth for but everyone still drinks them, heck even i do and if a teacher wants to confiscate it then they can either pay me back my £1.10 i spent on my relentless or confiscate an empty can. whats weird is that my best mate openly drank a relentless infront of a head of sixth and nothing happened, maybe a glare but nothing more. the resons they banned them was a phycology teacher claimed she saw bad affects on us yes i only see people having 1 or 2 every 2 or 3 days. i myslef dont have more than 3 per week or once a day if i can help it =)

Counternub

Sep 5, 2009
In primary we had to line up outside the dinner hall and be sent in class by class. IT didnt even matter coz there were enough seats for everyone. And i had packed lunch then so i couldnt see why i couldnt just go in and sit down with my friends. Also if someone wanted to make a small announcement, we had to put down our food and stop chewing -_- me and my friends didnt care, we were like SOD THAT IM HUNGRY.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
wasalp said:
were not allowed to speak english in my school unless in english class(duh)(<---french school). its such a stupid rule, it infringes on our right to free speech. Other then that my school is really sweet.
No it doesn't. You signed up to the school, so you signed up to the school rules. Essentially, you signed away your rights.

NeckStabber

Sep 28, 2009
Easy.Ever since a jackass got hit by a car when crossing the road we are locked in until midday like we're in a f!#%ng prison.The security cameras aren't helping.

edargh

Jan 20, 2009
My old school.
Shirts must be tucked in.
Must be wearing blazers and ties even in 35 degree weather
Shoes must ALWAYS be polished
No hair covering your eyes or past your collar, or dyed.
It was all just so pointless, this is why I hate private schools.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
we had to keep working aand working until the bell rang and couldn't start packin 2 sec b4 it rang or they would flip out