Stupidest rule in school...

hydroblitz

May 15, 2009
my school is lenient. in the halls, we can use phones, ipods, ect. we can wear hats. it is an "open" campus, meaning that on our "unsceduled hours" and lunch we can go to burger king, chiptle, king soopers, albertsons, einstien bros, you get the picture. the school is very tech oriented, the teachers are lenient, all in all, you guys have it pretty badly. Go Warriors!!!!

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
I love this thread - Officially.

I know it was college, But i once got kicked out of class for sneezing. Everyone was taking the piss and then i sneezed.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
Also the idea of unifors annoys me badly!
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
I refuse to wear a uniform; to me it symbolizes subservience and being like everyone else...two things I am against.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2009/247/9/9/DIY_Hammer_and_Sickle_by_AkaiShizuku.jpg

I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.
If you saw someone with the nazi symbol stiched onto whatever, what would you say?
I would scowl and walk away.

Don't act like they're the same thing. Nazism and communism are completely opposite.
You misunderstood me, I just meant to ask you if you felt people with fascist symbols should be giving out to while people with communist ones shouldn't.
It was just to see if you would contradict yourself.
The difference is in the details. Both symbols stand for entirely different things. One for white supremacy and control and the other for equality and freedom.

Vicious Hallway

Sep 21, 2008
In elementary we weren't permitted to associate in any way with any kids in a different grade, even if we were related to them. I'm sure they did it to prevent the older grades corrupting the kindergartners or something, but c'mon :/

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
well back in elementry school we had 10minutes for lunch and they spent 5 minutes telling us the importance of washing your hands >.<

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
My school was very very strict about, well everthing. There was a uniform, which you had to buy from one supplier, so it wasn`t just a pleated skirt as such, it had to be boxer pleats. It was not just gray pants, it had to be the right shade of gray.

There were so many strict rules. Skirts were knee lenght, ties reached your waistband, shirts tucked in, hair tied back, no nail varnish, makeup, hair dying, no" 2 cut or above, only black leather polished shoes, heels below once inch e.tc. e.t.c

If you were caught chewing gum, you had to go in on a Saturday and clean all the gum from beneath the carpet or under the desks.

There were so so many rules. Thank goodness for University. Now I am a hair-extensions, make-up wearing mini-skirted girl. It is my rebellion.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
No hats, because anyone who wears a hat is instantly a gangster. No joke, that's why.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
I refuse to wear a uniform; to me it symbolizes subservience and being like everyone else...two things I am against.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2009/247/9/9/DIY_Hammer_and_Sickle_by_AkaiShizuku.jpg

I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.
If you saw someone with the nazi symbol stiched onto whatever, what would you say?

Don't act like they're the same thing. Nazism and communism are completely opposite.
You misunderstood me, I just meant to ask you if you felt people with fascist symbols should be giving out to while people with communist ones shouldn't.
The difference is in the details. Both symbols stand for entirely different things. One for white supremacy and control and the other for equality and freedom.
Hmmmm, I've been phrasing that wrong, change "nazi symbol" to "fascist symbol."
anyway, regardless of what a symbol stands for it's their right to support whatever they want and draw it's symbol on their property.
Anyway, as I said, change "nazi symbol" to "fascist symbol"
I would most likely scowl and walk away. Non-Nazi fascism isn't something I hate that much, because it can actually work if done right. But there's still no freedom for anybody but the dictator and everything still sucks. But if it doesn't promote Nazi-esque ideas then I don't have too much of a problem with it. In fact, I might have a nice conversation with the person.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
Don't even get me started on retarded school rules. I'll be up all night bitching about them and I'll be to tired for SCHOOL!

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
ABSOLUTELY NO CELLS PHONES

Come on, it is exactly like I am talking to the person sitting next to me.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I almost got expelled for having these

D&D club was that day (an official club of the school) and apparently its against the rules to have "dice" since it is considered gambling. I tried to explain this to the administrator but he wouldn't believe me. So I grab a dictionary to look up "die/dice". In the dictionary it states that a die is a number cube. I had all of them but a d6 (Luckily, I lost it the week before). He was forced to let me go with a "warning" even though I was in the loophole. Ok, so maybe this isn't a stupid rule but this is a stupid interpretation of the rule. Especially when the school approved D&D be an official club of the school.

At my school we weren't aloud to wear hoodies or coats in the hallways. This includes coming into the school and going out of the school during winter.

We also aren't aloud to be in the hallway during class. Even to go to the bathroom. Even with teacher's permission. This lead to someone peeing in a trash can and getting expelled.

Chainsaws_of_War_2

Jan 15, 2009
Girls in my school are not allowed to wear thongs, and if they are caught doing so it'll result in a week suspension. Talk about repression, geez.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
pimppeter2 said:
Talking back to a teacher.

"What if the teacher is very fucken wrong"
You I have had that happen. I argued with her for 10 minutes about how you can die from drinking too much water(which you can). And again when she said something stupid about why helium makes your voice a higher pitch(she was saying something like because helium is less dense than air it diffused quicker into the room and carrying the sound waves with it). I got in school suspension for both of those. It was worth it; my 8th grade science teacher was a moron.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
I don't remember this too well, but we were given conduct papers, how to act and such. Things were listed, I believe from 1-4 on how bad they were. Fighting, swearing, vandalism. There was even a section on sexual assault. Rape was obviously a level 4. But the strangest thing: "Standing too close" was listed as a level 3 offense. I never heard of anyone getting in trouble because of it, but we were scared to stand "too close together" for a while.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Dazza5897922 said:
Akai Shizuku said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:

Hmmmm, I've been phrasing that wrong, change "nazi symbol" to "fascist symbol."
anyway, regardless of what a symbol stands for it's their right to support whatever they want and draw it's symbol on their property.
Anyway, as I said, change "nazi symbol" to "fascist symbol"
I would most likely scowl and walk away. Non-Nazi fascism isn't something I hate that much, because it can actually work if done right. But there's still no freedom for anybody but the dictator and everything still sucks. But if it doesn't promote Nazi-esque ideas then I don't have too much of a problem with it. In fact, I might have a nice conversation with the person.
Well, it all depends on who the dictator is and what he/she supports.
Yes, like communism, fascism also has potential to work, I think the neo-nazis give fascists a bad image.
It's refreshing to talk to someone that knows the difference between nazism and Fascism.
Indeed, it is possible to start a fascist regime based on values entirely different from Nazism, and that regime might work very well. Hell, the people might even enjoy it.

People usually equate fascism with Nazism because Mussolini was slightly less of a prick than Hitler.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
My school is fine... we have no uniforms or anything.
The only people I have ever laughed at was a guy wearing silver shiny jeans, and my friend had a hole in the side of his jumper (because that was were the ink tag was), because the idiot had racked it.