Sucker Punch: inFamous 2 Will Induce A "Heart Attack"

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
mjc0961 said:
If you thought inFamous was good, Sucker Punch thinks you'll die after playing the sequel.
What if I thought inFamous was shit? Did Sucker Punch say anything about that?
I think they had a press release that said you'll only shit your pants instead of dying.

It's been said a bazillion times already, but I'm all for moral choices as long as they're actually choices. Murder everybody or save everybody isn't really the way these games should go, so I'm looking forward to some grey area to the choices you make. (See The Witcher...that was cool.)
Liked the first so I'm looking forward to it.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Old Trailmix said:
If that's the New Cole, I'm not swooning over him whatsoever....
Neither. Maybe he gets his shirt off at some point? That might help.

In any case, I'm not particularly excited for this news, as I do not own a PS3.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I will have a heart attack when Duke Nukem Forever hits shelves, because that will be on my 100th birthday anyway.
I will laugh when someone does have a heart attack while playing the game, and then retaliates on the company. But not like they could sue...Sucker Punch did promise one cardiac arrest per game. You heard it here, folks!

bismarck55

Mar 1, 2010
darkstone said:
Sorry I gave up on this game after encountering that bullshit save the girlfriend or scientists "moral choice" quest.
But that was the only legitimately interesting moral choice in the game. Seriously, that was the best part of the game's story.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
bismarck55 said:
darkstone said:
Sorry I gave up on this game after encountering that bullshit save the girlfriend or scientists "moral choice" quest.
But that was the only legitimately interesting moral choice in the game. Seriously, that was the best part of the game's story.
How is that the best part?
if you save the girl they switch her out with a complete stranger and if you don't save her they switch her back , that is bull it's either her or it isn't not whichever is convenient to the plot.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Well, maybe this will give a reason for people to use a Wii Vitality sensor! Hurr hurr hurr.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Huh, that actually got me pretty excited for this game; the first one wasn't exactly amazing, but it certainly wasn't bad either. Overall, I just felt the gameplay to be lacking in terms of diversity - you were either jumping around the city skating on power lines, or you were zapping bad guys.... it just wasn't the same "sandbox" experience that I'd come to expect from games like the GTA series. However, the improvements on the morality system sound promising, and I'll probably be looking into this in the future.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Well, someone pretty sure of themselves? The first game was good, ill admit that, not mindblowing for me, but good fun.

Im intrested in playing the sequel...but, im a little dubious that its as they say...

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Wait, they are gonna make my head explode with awesomeness? AGAIN? What have I done to deserve this?

bismarck55

Mar 1, 2010
darkstone said:
bismarck55 said:
darkstone said:
How is that the best part?
if you save the girl they switch her out with a complete stranger and if you don't save her they switch her back , that is bull it's either her or it isn't not whichever is convenient to the plot.
Interesting, I saved the doctors so I never saw that. I didn't know that they pulled a cop-out move like that.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I still say Cole looks like a fucking douchebag on that cover. Please, Sucker Punch, just change that surfer-dude look.

I hope they're not going to turn this game into Fable or something, with all the apparent women swooning.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
That title clearly makes me want to risk coronary dysfunction just to blow u- I mean help citizens out with my superpowers in such a game.

Never played the first one, so I can't entirely give a decent review of my feelings on this one otherwise.

lijenstina

Jun 18, 2008
In related news the Military is testing Infamous as an alternative to the World Funniest Joke.