Sucker Punch: inFamous 2 Will Induce A "Heart Attack"

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Straying Bullet said:
Adzma said:
Straying Bullet said:
It's unfortunate this isn't coming out for the 360. I'd LOVE buying both games to see how this worked out.
I wouldn't say unfortunate. It doesn't effect me since I have all three consoles, but consider people who only have a PS3, no Mass Effect, Halo and other exclusives. Seems only fair they get something in return like inFAMOUS, God of War etc.

Plus, inFAMOUS' graphics would have to be severly reduced to accomodate the 360. Just compare PROTOTYPE to it and you'll see what I mean.
I am sorry, you clearly cannot see when the hardware is placing limits or the dev's themselves were lazy bastards without polishing or finishing any kind of product.

I can't help to think of the term "fanboy" because the term "severely reduced" made me chuckle. There are plenty of gorgous games out there if not, even better when it's a multi-port. Either way, conduct more 'research' before you spew anything again.

Though I murder someone for Uncharted 2. That game is just the most beautiful game I have ever seen. Hands down for that.
There was no hostility in my post whatsoever, yet you get all defensive over cold hard facts. Incase you never realised, the PS3's hardware is superior to the Xbox. Look at Final Fantasy XIII, they had to cut its graphics back because of the Xbox port. Are you calling Square Enix lazy because of that? They can't work with what doesn't exist. Plus even after they had reduced the graphics the frame rate still sucked.

And fanboy? Please that's pathetic. As I already said, I have all three consoles, it makes no difference to me whether a game comes out on one or the other. Plus I had an Xbox long before I had a PS3. The fact is, the PS3's hardware is superior to the Xbox, in the same regard that Xbox Live is a better service than the Playstation Network. You can't argue with it, so don't.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
I don't see the problem with everyone complaining about the moral choice system. It wasn't really Good/Evil, it's more like Unselfish/Selfish. It isn't as stark as kick a puppy or pet the puppy, it's more like would you give the starving puppy your birthday cake that you spent an entire week making or ignore it and head straight to your B-day party with all of your friends.