Super Mario Galaxy 2 Video Shows Mario 64 Level

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Oh wow, that is awesome!
You know what I'd love to see, speaking of a Galaxy of classic Mario levels, I'd love to see 3D versions of some of the SMB3 or SMW levels.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Random Argument Man said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Xzi said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
I've never liked any of the Mario games. Galaxy 2 is Mario's last chance to hook me.
WTF is wrong with you? You didn't like Super Mario World? I've beat that game like twelve times, and it was never boring.
I even found Super Mario Bros 3 boring. And 64. And New Super Mario Bros (DS). And that other one I played whose name I forget...

I do like the RPGs, though.
Have you ever played Super Mario RPG or the Paper Mario series?
Not yet. Never owned a Big N console before the Wii.

But I love the M&L series on GBA and DS.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Random Argument Man said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Xzi said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
I've never liked any of the Mario games. Galaxy 2 is Mario's last chance to hook me.
WTF is wrong with you? You didn't like Super Mario World? I've beat that game like twelve times, and it was never boring.
I even found Super Mario Bros 3 boring. And 64. And New Super Mario Bros (DS). And that other one I played whose name I forget...

I do like the RPGs, though.
Have you ever played Super Mario RPG or the Paper Mario series?
Not yet. Never owned a Big N console before the Wii.

But I love the M&L series on GBA and DS.
I think you can get Super Mario RPG on Virtual Console.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I'm pretty sure that tower is all out of proportion though... isn't there another level missing?

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
That's awesome, I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy 2
I already have it on reserve, but now I just can't wait for it to come out

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I WANTED THIS GAME EVEN BEFORE THIS, AND THIS WANTS ME TO HAVES IT MORE! But why stop with just 64? They could include levels from several Mario Games! Recreate an Island Dalphino level, add a dash of Super Mario Bros., Put in a NSMB/NSMBW level, maybe even a Luigi's Mansion world! That would be epic!

skystryke

The Tamiami Butcher
Jul 1, 2009
Daveman said:
I'm pretty sure that tower is all out of proportion though... isn't there another level missing?
The tower is in perfect proportion but they did use a wall jump to skip the stair case with the whomps on it.

Pebsy

Jun 12, 2008
it kinda looks... well not kinda... it looks a lot easier, i like it back in the retro version where you had to ground pound all the enemy's. It looks smaller now too, and there's less guys from the looks of it, weren't there always more whompas lol?