Super straight on tiktok

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
All these pages because straight men don't want to fondle cocks and straight women don't want to fondle vaginas?

Oy vey.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
All these pages because straight men don't want to fondle cocks and straight women don't want to fondle vaginas?
I mean, what if someone tricks them into fondling chode/snatch ... and they actually like it?

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
I mean, what if someone tricks them into fondling chode/snatch ... and they actually like it?
The idea of being tricked is itself linked to some homophobic idea, that of a "trap". Setting that aside, if they actually like it, then that is a lucky outcome, but if they happen to not like it (as should be expected, most people actually do know about their own preferences) you get an utter mess.

Honestly this whole "just try, you might like it" sounds uncomfortably close to convertation therapy nonsense.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
The idea of being tricked is itself linked to some homophobic idea, that of a "trap". Setting that aside, if they actually like it, then that is a lucky outcome, but if they happen to not like it (as should be expected, most people actually do know about their own preferences) you get an utter mess.

Honestly this whole "just try, you might like it" sounds uncomfortably close to convertation therapy nonsense.
Chances are if someone insecure enough in their sexuality to unironically call themselves super straight were to get in that hypothetical situation, you'd get a mess regardless of whether they like it or not.

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
I won't disagree with that.

This whole super-straight nonsense is just a symptom of insincere use of sexual orientation for validating/belittling trans people. It is people argueing that whether somecone counts as man or as women for sex partners would be how their gender "really" is. As if transition where a sham if not lived there.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
I'll reiterate that I really don't think anyone is unironically super straight. There also isn't any use for such a term except for trolling. Even in a red light district in Thailand you can ask what sort of service the ladies and "ladies" are offering and politely decline if it won't suit you.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Speaking of embarrassments to the human species, thanks for volunteering to be my Exhibit B.
Well if you're representative of the future direction of humanity I'll happily leave you to wipe yourself and your fellow "future of the species" people out in peace once the opportunity arises.

Enjoy determining whose fault it is now that you're not on that starship as you push for ever more Eugenics
(for those who don't get this, this is a reference to quotes from Bob Chipman who also looked down on others as subhumans / people who were an embarrassment to humanity for not sharing his views.)

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The idea of being tricked is itself linked to some homophobic idea, that of a "trap".
Because no-one would ever pretend to be something else lol

You have a point, I mean there has been some uncomfortable things I've seen online in posted from certain communities about how people should "Try it".

Or the fun time I've had on some dating sites where apparently having "Interested in: Women" as my selection wasn't enough to prevent me getting messages from guys about how they'd "Turn me" or "show me such a good time I'd change my tune"

AND I'm a dude, like I'm not even a looker I'm like the offspring of Peter Kay and David Mitchell and I get this shit lol

I won't disagree with that.

This whole super-straight nonsense is just a symptom of insincere use of sexual orientation for validating/belittling trans people. It is people argueing that whether somecone counts as man or as women for sex partners would be how their gender "really" is. As if transition where a sham if not lived there.
Part of the whole issue comes down to how there was an argument for a while that sex itself not merely gender is a social construct. Or the push to see a penis as also feminine or something mad like that.

My position has always been as follows.

The best measure of sex at present would be Doctor Verma's research and the work it's spawned which show in Trans people their brains show a neural structure closer to that of the opposite sex to the sex they were assigned at birth as such they are the other sex in terms of mind already. In a future world or a world with such options the body not matching mind not matching could be changed (changing the body as the the mind as far as we know can't have the connections changed without serious risk and consequences). One of the big "issues" at present I see with advocacy stuff is the whole "Gender is a social construct" stuff kind of sound like it would invalidate the idea of transitioning because if it is such a construct then transitioning isn't needed, if it isn't then transitioning is the course of action that makes sense.

I'm confused... what does that have to do with anything?
What plumbing the person has.
In the past (10 years or so ago). It was seen as a person had transitioned once they'd fully had the operations etc. Now it's seen as when social transition has occurred and they're publicly going by their new identity even if still waiting for the operations.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
I'm confused... what does that have to do with anything?
The post I replied to made it all about not wanting to deal with the genitals the trans person was born with. If the person has fully transitioned that won't actually be an issue, no?

Reactions: MrCalavera

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Or the fun time I've had on some dating sites where apparently having "Interested in: Women" as my selection wasn't enough to prevent me getting messages from guys about how they'd "Turn me" or "show me such a good time I'd change my tune"
Well, you can at least say you have some knowledge on how a great many lesbians feel, when dealing with guys who think "you just need to take a ride on my rocket and you'll love dick".

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Just to step in here. By saying they generally aren't attracted to them?
Nope.

Again, attraction is an involuntary thing. If you don't want to have sex with someone whose genitals don't meet your preferences, then that's fine. For too long, we've lived in a world where expressing genital preferences was, for many people (specifically women) considered to be some sign of moral failing. Of course, you still have to deal with the fact that it might hurt people's feelings or make people feel inadequate or contribute to a culture that drives low self-esteem, but at the end of the day expressing your preferences is important.

What is deeply unpleasant, beyond the obvious which we'll get to in a second, is equating genital preferences with heterosexuality. That's no longer about whether you find someone attractive, in fact it makes whether you find someone attractive kind of irrelevant because it's now an issue of purity and identity. What you're actually saying is that you refuse to accept someone as male or female unless they also have what you deem to be the correct genitals (which presumably excludes genitals which have been altered through surgery) and that you refuse to accept someone as heterosexual unless they're as weirdly fixated on genitals as you are.

Anyway, the obvious.

It's a fashy joke from /pol/. The acronym is literally SS. They slip constantly between describing it as a sexual orientation and a "movement". It's an obvious, transparent attempt to trigger straight insecurity and outrage towards trans people by implying trans people are angry about not being able to sleep with them. Trans people are actually angry because it works, because straight people really are that insecure.

And again, none of you have given any thought to why anyone would actually want to have sex with you. I can tell you, it's neither difficult nor worthwhile to have sex with straight people, especially straight men. You don't actually need to trick them, or even hit on them, they'll do that for you if you beat your face or show them the slightest affection.

Well, you can at least say you have some knowledge on how a great many lesbians feel, when dealing with guys who think "you just need to take a ride on my rocket and you'll love dick".
Again, magical powers.

Y'all thought I was being silly.

Last edited:

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
What is deeply unpleasant, beyond the obvious which we'll get to in a second, is equating genital preferences with heterosexuality. That's no longer about whether you find someone attractive, in fact it makes whether you find someone attractive kind of irrelevant because it's now an issue of purity and identity. What you're actually saying is that you refuse to accept someone as male or female unless they also have what you deem to be the correct genitals (which presumably excludes genitals which have been altered through surgery) and that you refuse to accept someone as heterosexual unless they're as weirdly fixated on genitals as you are.
I would guess being attracted to genitals is more common than being attracted to pronouns.

Insisting that homo-/heterosexuality is all about the gender and not about the sex of a person was always a stupid idea. And it won't catch on.

That does make those super straight prankesters not one bit more likeable but they chose this topic because they perceived a weak argument there.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
It's a fashy joke from /pol/. The acronym is literally SS. They slip constantly between describing it as a sexual orientation and a "movement". It's an obvious, transparent attempt to trigger straight insecurity and outrage towards trans people by implying trans people are angry about not being able to sleep with them. Trans people are actually angry because it works, because straight people really are that insecure.
Just to point out Pol adopted it after it was started on Tiktok and the person who started it was doxxed and his family were sent death threats.
As for insecure........ because they have genital preferences?

And again, none of you have given any thought to why anyone would actually want to have sex with you. I can tell you, it's neither difficult nor worthwhile to have sex with straight people, especially straight men. You don't actually need to trick them, or even hit on them, they'll do that for you if you beat your face or show them the slightest affection.

Again, magical powers.

Y'all thought I was being silly.
I mean I just figured my big cock and ability to make my arm vibrate had something to do with it honestly.
One of which is true

As for no difficult etc and showing the slightest affection, doesn't that rather say a lot about the state of society?

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I would guess being attracted to genitals is more common than being attracted to pronouns.
Do you think that gender is just pronouns?

Insisting that homo-/heterosexuality is all about the gender and not about the sex of a person was always a stupid idea. And it won't catch on.
Do you think sex is just genitals?

That does make those super straight prankesters not one bit more likeable but they chose this topic because they perceived a weak argument there.
And they are wrong.

Unfortunately, heterosexuality makes you vulnerable to this particular form of wrong.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
Honestly super straight kinda makes sense. I don't want to date a trans woman. I just don't. When it comes to sexuality you don't need to justify or explain your feelings they just are what they are. And who knows maybe one day a trans woman might charm me but they're just bros and I of course want them to enjoy full equality and freedom from persecution. But it doesn't seem right to suggest a guy who dates trans women isn't straight either. So it makes sense to come up with a distinction.

It's a shame it's just being used as a troll really if the left had invented it, it might have been considered a good concept....

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
The idea is that it's possible to be sexually attracted to somebody before you know their plumbing situation. You can't always clock a trans person, much as idiots claim otherwise (generally to the detriment of butch cis women)
If that opinion changes after you get a view of their tackle, that's a *thing* but it isn't a sexuality any more than losing interest in a gal after finding out she isn't a natural redhead.