Take The Escapist Girl Power Quiz

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
90% the first time through.

That Parappa The Rappa question got me. ;)

AwesomeNinjaPowers

May 31, 2009
Cool 44th Don't see that lasting long.

I can only pick one? '~' Ummm lets see I would have to pick Therese and Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: The Masquerade ? Bloodlines and if you'veplayed the game you kno why I have to put both =P

justblues

Jan 11, 2009
wow wasn't expecting and chrono or tactics question

got 50% and myfav video girl lulu from ff10

machvergil

Nov 18, 2009
Favorite female video game character: This is a tricky for me since my favorite characters in various games tend to be the women-who-kick-ass.

While I'm tempted to go classic with Samus, or obscure with Aya Brea from Parasite Eve, I think I'll stick with Chun-Li in honor of all of the matches of Street Fighter I've won with her since I first discovered the arcade as a teenager, and for being the first of many fighting game girls I'd kick ass with in years to come.

I think Tyrande Whisperwind and Shandris Feathermoon are mad at me for not mentioning them though >.>

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
100% yayyy, will I get a girly badge ? :D

Favorite female....Amy rose from sonic I guess...everyone else will hate her though D:

meredithe

Nov 17, 2009
Just guessing, I got 2 out of 10 my first time through. I never played any of those games apparently. Oops!

My favourite vg girl at the moment is definitely Alyx Vance. She's a strong and a good fighter without being shrill or manish, and she's clearly emotional and feminine without being helpless and annoying -- a perfect combination as far as I'm concerned. She's like a real person, but cooler.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
Wth I didn't even play most of the games in that quiz. Anywhoes, I got 20% obviously :) . Don't SPEAR me !
I liked Alyx and surprisingly my 2nd place goes to Claire Redfield, but just because RE 2 was one of the games that made me realise I will love video games for a long time. It was great at the time.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
LeonLethality said:
Hmmm my favorite is a draw between Samus and Agrias (Who I was pleasantly surprised to see in this quiz)

70% Not too bad.
I was suprised to NOT see Samus.
What better example of a BA female Main Character is there?

50% on my first try.
not to bad.....hopefully.

OT: Samus is my favorite female character, obviously.

Saving the Universe and making men squeal for over 20 years.

BillyShakes

Oct 29, 2009
Just for reference, his name is spelled "Crono."
My favourite female protagonist that springs to mind at the moment would be Ayla, also from Chrono Trigger, but that might just be caused by my playing it all day the past few days.
Will fix if something else comes to me.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
How in the hell did I get 60%? I only actually knew 2 answers, the rest were all guessed...

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
30%

Favourite Female Character: Lady from DMC 3 & 4 or Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
70% 1st go round 100 on the third (Anyone else think it'd be nice to save 1st resault along with your best as well?) got hung up on Chun-Li's Perfect Dark an Dead or Alive surprized I got P.N.01 only got to read about it in Game mags.

Edit: Possibly Jade I guess but if the ones you said are temp. off-limits I've always had a soft spot for Yuffie!
Even if she steals your (Non-mastered) materia she gives you an assume side-quest to do and a chance to aqqurie Leaviathan's Summon Materia too.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
yeah I wasn't the only one to get 20% can't say I knew who any of them where bar Chun Li/faith/Joanna dark

http://nambulous.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/leliana.jpg

Lolth17

Queen of the Underdark
Nov 10, 2009
I always loved Ada Wong. Talk about remaining feminine while still being badass, and I love how she's always saving Leon's butt :p

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Woo Hoo!!! Back atop the quiz leaderboard!

...this should change by mid-week though, when Cloister takes the quiz.

EDIT: And mentioning Agrias? AWESOME! She was bad-ass (although kind of irrelevant once you got Orlandu)!