Teen werewolves pop up at texas schools

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
They are furries, I don't care what you guys say that's furry. And sad ones at that also a gang is a group of common interest, which in their case is the "wolf" tails.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Freedom of expression is all well and good, but damnit I hate furries with a passion. Infact, I dislike furries more than chavs. It's not what they do, it's the attitude that goes along with it. Grow up children, the real world is waiting for you.

DarkDain

Jul 31, 2007
They will make themselves targets, i hope its bullied into extinction. No one needs to do something like this for any reason, not for attention or 'friends' not too fit or stand out. I hope this isnt the beginning of a new norm in society to accept antromorphes as 'normal' people, they'll probably grow up in a few years and change there names.

Hehe its funny, "we're not to be feared." Yeah, like that'd gonna happen. Tails and contacts. Run for the hills normal people.

SuccessAndBiscuts

Nov 9, 2009
Rakkana said:
How can you be different when other people are doing it too?
Ha, quoted for truth.

My own opinion? Just another generation of people looking for a way to belong to a group that is interesting/different while based around popular culture.

Interesting aside: My own early teens in a rural area included several gangs/clans type things (sometimes things just short of full scale wars broke out between groups with improvised weapons, luckily no one was ever too badly hurt but there were more than a few broken bones) the one I spent most of my time being part of styled themselves about the idea of a wolf-pack too but it was less tails, chains and make up and more unkempt hair and unsupervised camping trips at the full moon. Would like to see how this lot stack up compared with my old pack.

[/nostalgia goggles]

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Sounds like furries by another name.
Definatly. Do they eat dog food at lunch? or do they 'hunt their prey' *rolls eyes and dies a little inside*

Spectre39

Oct 6, 2008
Gee thanks, Stephanie Mayer. Somebody tell her to put the pen down before our generation's culture is devoid of anything respectable.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
XJ-0461 said:
Well, they ain't making trouble, so that's a good thing. And theyy're free to express themselves how they want.

But... werewolves? Really? With little tails hanging out of their jeans? That's not a werewolf.

No! THAT'S a werewolf...

If werewolf mythos are any true, they better start recruiting them for basketball teams.

Masteryuri666

Apr 9, 2010
Here I was hoping it would be something from like "Improv Anywhere". Instead we just get the typical teen experience of emotional twits trying to stand out while at the same time claiming to not be trying to stand out. It's pathetic how we've managed to make stuff like vampires and werewolves so damn lame in this day and age.

Could have been worse I suppose...they might have actually been wearing fursuits (got nothing against general furries, only the ones in suits).

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
now all we need is a Frankenstein monster kid walking around and then we can reenact van helsing
ALL HAIL JESUS FRANKENSTEIN
....what did I say?
well freedom of expression is good and give them credit at least they're willing to walk around with the tails sticking out and the collars with leashes and I'm going to say that it's a phase they're going through and also I think one of them needs to be put down (the one that killed a dog)

Miles Tormani

Jul 30, 2008
So... they're just furries. Really outspoken furries at that. Of course, the whole "We're not a gang, gangs are there for attention" comment does nothing but make all the other furries look bad.

Seriously, guys. Wearing stuff to make you look like an anthropomorph is all well and good. I certainly saw my fair share of that at the convention last weekend. However, as soon as you start shoving it into other people's business, I start to have issues. Partly because, once again, all it does is make things harder for all the others.

I mean, we're already seeing people judge the whole group based on what one person did, in just this thread. I'm sure a lot of furries are angry.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Spectre39 said:
Gee thanks, Stephanie Mayer. Somebody tell her to put the pen down before our generation's culture is devoid of anything respectable.
Oh HAY there, I suppose we should define what's okay and what's not by what this wise man says!
Shut up and stop telling people how to express themselves.

And I would also like to add that Stephanie Mayer is the first and only "writer" who used somewhat sexualized versions of vampires and werewolves. Yep, she basically came up with the whole apparently sexy fantasy race concept! /sarcasm

erto101

Aug 18, 2009
Would 'scapist please take a look ? it's pretty fucked

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/wolfie_blackheart_professed_we.php

and if you feel like it google pics to see the head. Sick and twisted! omg the worlf is a bad place

I can't even pull myself together enough to make sensible sentences..

EDIT: here's a another more complete article http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Self-described_wolf_woman_severed_lost_dogs_head.html

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
"Gangs are like posers. "
"They just want attention"
"We are not posers"

Please tell me they're trying to be ironic. Cause I could not take them seriously. I mean fair enough, express yourself how you want but don't be so hypocritical and then expect people to not judge you.

All I saw there was 14 year old emo kids with fluffy tails.

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
Kharloth said:
"Were not a gang, like, gangs are posers, they just want attention"

Methinks being out in the sun too long causes hypocrisy and delusions.
Yes, the sun is an evil thing.

OT: Curse you Twilight series!
Infecting the minds of our future world leaders with crappy books.

Cryofthewolf

Feb 28, 2008
It doesn't really bother me too much. I mean, it is a little strange to most people but who are we to say that they are wrong. As long as they aren't hurting anything or anybody I say let em' at it. =-)