Teen werewolves pop up at texas schools

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
you should be able to express youself in this way... and keep 5 feet away from your mom.
God where have i seen this before, oh thats right south parks episode the ungroundable.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Not everyone needs to be a part of a group. Being yourself doesn't require dressing up, unless that is you. I bet only about 3% of those kids actually want to do the wolf thing. Most see it as cool, some want to spite other groups, thinking joining this new group will make them an "individual". Misguided and stupid, I say.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Paksenarrion said:
tehpiemaker said:
Dude, I'm a furry, and I just gotta say that these kids are strange shit. I mean I never think I'm anything other than human. But seriously, maybe it's just a freaky twilight werewolf fan group?
The Emo vs Vampires South Park episode comes to mind. And yet, I believe burning down a Hot Topic will still solve the problem.
"We're Goths, not Emos, GOD! Stupid conformist."

Sorry it had to be done. I'm sure that would make some goths angry for being compared to emos.

LOL
Oh humanity, its so fun to laugh at your stupidity sometimes. And other times it makes me die inside.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
All I need is my Silver Cross Ring and im fine. In fact that sounds like a fun idea, have someone chase them around with something silver, Preferably a cross.

AND RECORD IT.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Well everyone has to grow up in some way. I think they use the term "family" a little too easily though since they do like look like just another unusual gang. My opinion, please don't flame me.

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or go on a murderous rampage. Hasn't Stephanie Meyer done enough damage to werewolves?

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
Agh...they're just nerdy-emo-furry kids.

That line from the alpha-wolf about how he doesn't believe anybody is truly human and that he has a little wolf in him? Spoken like a real furvert.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
The USA teenagers are becoming even more dumb everytime i'm hearing about this kind of "news" i don't get it, why do they attract with their Brain Drain, when they could just put more budget on education and less on greed...

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Irony said:
Paksenarrion said:
tehpiemaker said:
Dude, I'm a furry, and I just gotta say that these kids are strange shit. I mean I never think I'm anything other than human. But seriously, maybe it's just a freaky twilight werewolf fan group?
The Emo vs Vampires South Park episode comes to mind. And yet, I believe burning down a Hot Topic will still solve the problem.
"We're Goths, not Emos, GOD! Stupid conformist."

Sorry it had to be done. I'm sure that would make some goths angry for being compared to emos.

LOL
Oh humanity, its so fun to laugh at your stupidity sometimes. And other times it makes me die inside.
D'oh! My casual interest in South Park has led to my undoing! Thank you for the correction. I just hope no one depends on me to open the Imagination Gate. ^_^

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Well... thank goodness this wasn't out when I was in high school because I more than likely would have got wrapped up in it. But I must agree with that mother; if that's the worse there doing in high school then more power to them, let them do whatever (except the "Alpha kid/wolf" with that dog skull that's alittle to much).

But what really grinds my gears is the automatic lableing of a twilight fan if you like werewolves or vampires. I've been supported wolf conservation and wildlife since the 8th grade and now thanks to twlight I can't even where my wolf stuff because everyone assumes I'm twlight fan by defacto.

Sorry that was alittle OT.

But more on topic, I'm just waiting for someone to take it to far because that's what happens. Someone from rivial groups fights and someone gets injured or killed and everyone that works in the schools system will try and shut it down.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Not very tribal or natural they should try more brown or worn leathers, furs, maybe some feathers or wood beads. Looks too close to emo.

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
I actually saw someone with a tail like that at my school ( I live in Houston), but I didn't think much of it.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
So they're basically slightly weirder goths with a bit of a furry fetish then.

Although some of those contact lenses were kinda cool.