Teen werewolves pop up at texas schools

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
So what they're getting at is: Goth + Furry = Werewolf?

Couldn't have called that, but I suppose there are already the vampirism groups at some schools. It's weird, but as long as their not killing people then I say go for it. If it helps you deal with your problems in a social way, and not with drugs and such, I don't see a problem with it.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
If I had any of those at my school I would so grab their leash and yell "Com'ere boy!"

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Ehehehehahahahahahahhaaaaa!

Okay, In all fairness, it's not the end of the world, the kids seem harmless, and they diden't seem half as bad as some of the teen's i've encountered in my life time.

Still, the tails are a bit silly.

EDIT: 2 seconds afterwards of me posting this, That story about the kid haveing the dog skull...

Wow...

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
LOL!It's what you get when you mix

1 cup of Emo

3 cups of Goth

10 Tea Spoons of Furry

And bake at over 9000 degrees for ten minutes.

DarkDain

Jul 31, 2007
I would totally accept the pirate thing if people started doing that, and talk about how they're doing it to fit in and find themselves and be a family lol

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
Whats the big deal kids you have low self esteems and need something bigger than them "become" werewolves who cares?

mocruz1200

Jan 17, 2009
AndyFromMonday said:
Soon enough, we'll have vampires groups popping out and in the near future, a full out war will happen between vampires and werewolves! How exciting!

Now where the fuck did I put my shotgun? If it's silver bullets they want, then it's silver bullets they'll get.
THATS THE SPIRIT!!!!
im right there with you!
OT: this is the result of parental neglect+twilight*crystal meth

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
ryai458 said:
Whats the big deal kids you have low self esteems and need something bigger than them "become" werewolves who cares?
Doesen't seem like there's anything wrog with it, except that one kid who apperantly took the dogs skull...

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fail. Pure, absolute fail!
Bravo for humanity once again.
Lets get a round of applause!

Miles Tormani

Jul 30, 2008
mocruz1200 said:
Miles Tormani said:
JustaGigolo said:
Get the flamethrowers and teach those furfags a lesson.
Come on, no need for stuff like that...
look at his avatar....
Didn't recognize it, and therefore didn't really pay it any mind. If it was part of a joke that I didn't get, my bad.

Too much of a knee-jerk reaction to the word "furfag" in a negative light, I guess. Particularly since I didn't get the impression that these furries were gay.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
maddawg IAJI said:
I'm gonna admit, that was some strange bits of news. I never understood why one would want to be a werewolf. You shed, you'd stink of the blood of your victims and not to mention that the transformation would proably be painful to say the least.

Honestly, if that is good enough to get acclaim on the internet and even make the news, then I'm dressing as a Pirate now. Who's with me!

Edit: Reading through some of the comments, I'm not surprised that some people are blaming Twilight....again. Honestly, can we get through one thread about Werewolves or Vampires and NOT talk about Twilight?
*puts on eye-patch*

Ahoy matey.

Yea...nothing really to add to this conversation. Those tails look like a safety hazard, I hope that one kid gets in trouble for that dog-skull, and I STILL say that the 80's trends were more annoying.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
So... Can we hunt them? I doubt there is hunting regulations on Werewolves, amirite?