Ten Reasons Why Pac-Man Sucks

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I don't agree that it sucks (although I think they should stop trying to make new Pac Man games) as the game seems to represent nostalgia in my town and I enjoy it. I played it a bit as a kid but Lock'n Chase is a my preferred title in this...puzzle genre? Addicting nonetheless. In any case, thanks for posting.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
DemonicVixen said:
AnAngryMoose said:
I hope to God my Sarcasmograph is just broken and he's not being series or else he's a fucktard.
Why? in many ways he does actually have a point. Having said that, pac man is only good to pass the time and no longer has a holding effect. I cant say i hate it, nor would i be as silly to suggest that it should "die in a fire" as the OP suggests, but i cant deny that it has lost much of its appeal compared to the games of today. Even a basic Flash game can have a lot more appeal.
I agree here. I do believe it will always be a classic though. Just not as big as it once was. Still though, I doubt it would ever truly die.

whatdoyouthink

Nov 4, 2009
ten reasons why YOU suck
1. you think pacman sucks
2. you think pacman sucks
3. you think pacman sucks
4. you think pacman sucks
5. you think pacman sucks
6. you think pacman sucks
7. you think pacman sucks
8. you think pacman sucks
9. you think pacman sucks
10. you think pacman sucks

dangitall

Mar 16, 2010
The game was good for it's time.
Otherwise I really hope he is being sarcastic.

*Edit* Did you know there is only nine reasons, not 10? Read carefully again.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Wow, so many people just didn't get the joke. It reminds me of that thread Lab and Nuke made an age ago.

On-topic: I lol'd.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
I don't know who's more hostile in this thread, the people who think the post is serious, or the people who think everyone should be finding this funny.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Deshara said:
HT_Black said:
and an even greater shame still that so few of our ostensibly intellectual community fail to understand the meaning of...
Heh, if you're gonna be eye-bleedingly snotty in a masturbates-more-than-you kind of way, at least get your double negatives right.
Would you be offended if I went back, edited it out, and called you a unnattractive and lonely post doctor with a jealousy issue?

Because I just went back, edited my post, and you're an unnattractive and lonely post doctor with a jealously issue.

Hah, I jest, I jest. Thanks for giving me the heads up on that, however: now I can use "in a masturbates-more-than-you kind of way" when I'm insulting people. I hadn't heard that one before.

However, I have to ask: where did "eye-bleedingly snotty" come from? For the life of me I cannot fathom it.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Some people are probably reading it and nodding along going "So true". Thats the worst part.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
The fact that some people read this and didn't realize it was some sort of joke (albeit a horrible attempt at one), is probably the most disturbing part to me. It is so ridiculously over the top that it completely turns me off from even reading all of it.

The thread that was spawned from this however is far more entertaining.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
The sad thing is there are probably a bunch of 13 year old cod kids who completely agree with these statements.

ENKC

May 3, 2010
How on Earth did some people think this was serious? Oh right, this is the internet. Also, Pac-Man is kind of lame. I mean, he's a yellow ball with a mouth. That doesn't offer much scope for character development or relevance to modern gaming. I shudder to think what would happen if they decided to 'reboot' the franchise and give him a complex backstory filled with love and betrayal.