The Big Picture: Do the Mario! (Again)

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Do the Mario! (Again)

MovieBob uncovers the "lost" Super Mario Bros. anime!

Watch Video

Rotting Corpse

Aug 24, 2010
Ok, I don't care how good or bad it is, I'm gonna try and hunt this down. I want to see this. Especially that ending.

Jas0913

Jan 16, 2010
What a trippy looking show. Good thing Bob knows all things related to nerd pop culture, to explain it rofl... How does he know all this crap anyway.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Interesting..... thats all I can really say.

Well the character designs and animations look great even by today's standards. If it were to get translated with subs then I'd watch it.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
Mario was very strange before he started to have tons of games made. The mario comicbooks are something I have been looking for just to see how things were in the past.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
hurricanejbb said:
The clips from this movie reinforce my theory that before making an anime, the creators do a LOT of drugs.
Considering the work of Gainax I can only hope these people usually aren't sober.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I must say, how did you get footages of it? I assuming it's those super rare stuff that even the internet have a hard time finding it or is it not super rare that you can find it somewhere?

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
I know it wasn't inculded in the clip, but is this the same movie where mario is born from a peach floating down the river?
If anyone can answer me I'd appreciate it.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
I must say, how did you get footages of it? I assuming it's those super rare stuff that even the internet have a hard time finding it or is it not super rare that you can find it somewhere?
Found it on Youtube in 10 seconds :)