The Big Picture: Night of the Lepus

Feb 13, 2008
Random berk said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Random berk said:
... because I didn't want to hear about the opinions of someone who'd watched the video and not found it up to their satisfaction.
Nah, stuff them. If they didn't enjoy it, you did. ;)
Good point... oh, you're the same person I quoted on the thread about good parenting.:) Didn't even notice that earlier.
I do tend to get around a bit ;)

CAPTAIN N

May 20, 2009
This reminded my a lot of the South Park episode with the Guniea pigs... Except in South Park they knew it was funny as hell.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
"This is what Elmer Fudd sees on mushrooms."

**** Hilarious!

I am going to need not just a HOLY HAND GRENADE, I am going to need a bunch of HOLY HAND GRENADES!

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
See, I'm not much of a movie guy. I watch a lot of movies, but I'm really not very well-versed in movies that were released before my time (and a lot of them in modern days). Hell, I hadn't even watched the original Star Wars trilogy up until a few months ago.

So to hear Bob say it's impossible to go into a movie not knowing anything about it nowadays, I chuckle. Why? Because a couple of months ago my friends invited me to go see a movie called True Grit. I had NO expectations whatsoever. I'd never heard of the movie before, let alone know that it was a really popular Western back in the day. I hadn't even seen a trailer for it. I just went in and watched it completely innocuously. Ended up loving it. :D

Jackle_666

Feb 23, 2010
I have not laughed like that since early Yahtzee. I love you Bob Chipman. But don't get your hopes up. I'm a guy.

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
Excuse me for a moment...
*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA*
Okay all good.

I wonder what other cute animals could be used for serious horror films.