The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
The companions started out clearing the dungeon, but that quickly got boring, so Ragnorak just started busting walls down with his staff. They got to the center of the labyrinth and killed the three guardians with little trouble (I mean, come on, they're LoZ enemies. If they were FFV enemies, I might be worried, but LoZ? C'mon.). They then placed the Triforce of courage on the pedestal they uncovered. The crystal glowed, and the underground chapel rose to the surface. They picked up the Triforce and went on their way.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
The group began walking around the maze looking for the exit. They tried everything burning down walls,teleporting,hell they even tried lasering out all to no success. Eventually they found that they were not alone. Something was following them throught the maze. Something big and powerful. They kept walking keeping a watch for it.

Eventually lasercat got bored and began firing laser blasts behind them. Out of the dust came three figures. One was the one winged angel Sepiroth. The second was Ryu Hyabusha And the final one was Praying Mantis Of MGS.

"Well look who is lost in our maze said a figure behind them. It was Bob Barker. You have no where you are do you."
Ragnorak responded to the question by saying "Well of course we dont know w"here are thats the point of a maze." "Well to be more specific your in the Maze of the damned. Think of it as a maze with no end. Here all the baddest and most powerful killers come when they die. Now why dont you just lay down and die even if you do kill us we will just come back in a certain part of the maze.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Sorry, Ragnorak, but looks like your plan of easyness will be ignored, for we're facing FFV villain and etc now!" Ram cried, preparing himself for battle.
"Hmph, I thought it was a good plan." Ragnorak grumbled, but also reading his staff.
"I could of told you about our ambushers, sir, but I was being distracted by Abacus and his...comments."
"Hey baby, I'm just setting the right...MOD...for us, you know?"

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
The wasteland, Washington D.C
"Is it ready." Asked an impaitent elder Lyons.
"Yes, sir. The airfortress has been completed." A member of Lyon's pride lead him to a hangar, where a giant aircraft carrier was waiting. On top deck was over 40 main cannons, 70 pivotal machine guns, belt fed theramite rounds. On the bottom deck, thirty GunMan class battlemechs, stolen from the Gundam invasion of 2308. Above that was room for over 3000 sailors and marines, with an aircraft load of 400. Also, it flew.
"Good, and news from the west."
"They have agreed to support our attack group."
"And where is the Bayking?"
"All reports show that he is dead."
"Good, good. And the others?"
"There in Hell sir, or atleast that's what our orbital trackers say."
"Well blast a hole the size of Wisconsin and follow those fools. Finally, have you discovered the location of the last triforce?"
"Yes sir. Located deep in the Nexus."
"Really, in the locust capital."
"No sir just pulling your chain, it appears to be in Hell also, near the end of the Labryinth."
"Does everybody no this?"
"Everyone in the pride sir."
"Good." Lyons pulled a laser pistol from his pocket and ended the life of the Lyon's pride member.

The kingdom by the bay:
The bayking awoke, staring into a pair of beady black eyes. The eyes were connected to a short yellow body with a jagged tail. Bayking almost screamed.
"Pika." The animal asked inquistivaly, cocking it's head at just the right angle to send a shiver of fear down Baykings spine.
"No..No you...you don't exist."
"Oh but I do Bayking." The voice of Elder Lyons came from the pokemon. "This is what you deserve for stealing our equipment. This is your Hell for killing our men. This is your nightmare you will live forever." LBK did scream this time. Screamed so loud he woke up.

He was still on the shore of Norris island, amid the bodies of his former comrades. Instead of a pikachu's head, there was the head of assitant initate. Bayking rose to his staggering feet, but fell back down. Relazations came to him, he was trapped on an island with no way home and no military. He was dead in the water. He should have stayed at home this morning.

But something was coming over the horizion. "What the..." The bayking said, looking at a ship flying in the air. It levitated over him and bayking was honestly amazed, before it turned it's main cannons on to him and opened fire. Bayking uttered one short cry, before falling into the hole created by the bombardment. He landed roughly on the back of the ram, and was forcefully bucked off. Adventureer and villian alike turned to see him, but there attentioned was captured by the men paradropping into the cave, and the mechs preparing to fly down.

<spoiler=Hi> I'm sure you guys will survive

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Hell, Ultimate Bosses, and a Flying Army." Ram listed to himself.
"Should be some good fun, eh?" Ram said, smiling to the group.
He then turned back to the advancing villains, first concentrating on the Bosses. He figured they'd be easier to take down.
He charged up, and hit Sepiroth right between the eyes with a powerful ram from his mighy horns. A large, red number appeared above the one-winged man. -99999
Sepiroth crumpled with little more then a gasp.
"HA! Now THAT'S what I call a critical hit!" Ram triumphetly cried.

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
Maddawg was flying over the fishing port on his reaver. "Great well we chuck this moment into the never do this again pile. Lets see i lost two advisors,got knocked out, and now i must hide for the rest of my life from Chuck Norris. It's just like Mardi Gras all over again."Maddawg was not watching where he was flying and ended up flying right by the air fortress. He stopped the reaver for a second to get a look at the flying fortress. He was in awe at the size of it until he heard a male voice yelling over a loudspeaker "UNIDENTDFIEd AIRCRAFT PLEASE LEAVE OUR AIRSPACE BEFORE WE DESTORY YOU". Maddawg's face went pale before multiple rockets came flying from the base. Maddawg rushed the reaver and flew to the nearest place which ended up being the newly made hole. Maddawg looked around and saw Bob Barker laughing at the battling group. Maddawg flew by him while the rocket chased him. "HEY BOB CATCH!" Bob stopped laughing before recivieng a rocket to the face.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"How lucky. That's one less Boss for us." Ram joyfully cried.
While this was going on, the other adventurer's were making quick work of the remaining bosses and army. Spike and Lazor Cat were both shooting into the crowded soldiers, decreasing their numbers in quick bursts. The Logician was battleing Ryu Hyabusha, both trying to out-do each other in skill and might. And Ragnorak was in a battle of Ninja skills against the Praying Mantis. It looked like a hearty battle, and Ram jumped into the fray.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
Deep in hell

Lyon's accompied by his pride arrive at the pedestal where the triforce of strength set. Lyons eyed it greedily before plucking it into his hand and observing it greedily.
"Sir, hate to interupt but our ground forces can't sustain this amount of loses." Lyon's shot him but knew he was right.
"Let's get an evac out of here." So Lyons left his entire army underground to die, but now he had two of the triforce he was almost complete.

Bayking snuck behind everyones back and stole the triforce during the confusion. He then caught the same evac as Lyons and landed on the airfortress.
"You!" Said elder lyons reloading his laser pistol.
"Hold fire old man." Said the bayking. "I'm here to grovel. Here." He handed over the triforce of courage.
"Well you have a use after all. You can join the Lyon's pride again and your sins again the BoS is forgiven. Because of you we our the most powerful thing in the universe."
"Actually I think you have activate them." At this comment Lyon's tosses the bayking overboard.
"Put these in the vault over in D.C. Let them come to us now."

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
The Praying Mantis' (would have been more epic if it was Ryu, but whatever) Mantis Style was no match for Ragnorak's Monkey Style. The extra limbs may have helped. And the fact that Raitatsu applied 2000 lbs. of extra power to each strike. He then turned his attention to the giant flying fortress. He surreptitiously put a tracking device on it's hull. Then he blew up the evac transport that was carrying the second load of soldiers back to the fortress with a well placed lightning bolt. He kept up the covering fire until the fortress was gone. Only five transports of the 15 dispatched made it back to the hangar. All of them got to the ground. "Maximizing enemy losses makes me feel like I'm evil. Not a fun feeling."

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
All that was left was Ryu and the group quickly surronded him. Maddawg flew out of the opening yelling see ya suckers. As the group moved closer to deal with Ryu they all turned blue.

They then heard a distant sound "WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA" Then a large yellow beast turned the corner and swallowed Ryu whole.

Stunned by its immense size, Ram quickly yelled"RUN LIKE HELL!"

Renikor

Mar 23, 2009
But then Kirby fell out of the ceiling, also glowing blue. Kirby unwrapped his candy bar and shot lasers out of it. He then turned to the group and waved his arms up and down, making odd baby sounds.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
"AHH FREAKING PINK PUFF BALL LAZZ00RRRSSS!!!!!" and lazor cat shot kirby in the face with a huge lazor.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Sorry about that, Kirby." Ram said, muffling Lazor Cat and doeing his best to hold him down. "My friend here is just a little jumpy. Care telling us how to get out of here?"

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"THERE IS NO GETTING OUT" a voice boomed and descending from the ceiling on a platform suspended by a cable: Mr.yetfun
"god fucking damn it not this joker" the ram said lowering his head.
"yes it is me" Mr.yetfun said dropping down to the ground.
"what do you want" the ram asked reluctantly.
"oh uhhhh yeah I`m here to bill you for destroying my maze" Mr.yetfun said flatly
"huh well here take this gold" a little mouse thing said rifling through the chest he was hiding in and throwing Mr.yetfun a bag of gold.
"well thanks but I kind of wanted something else your souls to be exact" Mr.yetfun asked.
"hell no" they all said in unison.
"I was`nt asking" Mr.yetfun yelled then suddenly all the green lines on his face came together into one big dot and he fired a beam hitting the ram right in the chest causing him to float in mid-air and to have his soul sucked out into Mr.yetfun`s face which he then spit out the ram`s soul and put it in a jar.
"oh and for the rest of you GET THEM" then suddenly a huge army of cyborg dinosaurs came charging out of nowhere ready for battle then in the confusion of battle Mr.yetfun raised his platform and ran off.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Well, that's a turn for the worse." Ram woefully bleated. He looked at his lifeless body throught the glass of the jar. "Anyone mind giving me a hand?...or rather, a hoove, make that 4 hooves, a goat body, and my mighty ram horns. If anyone's got the time to do it, though. Don't want to rush you or anything." he said, violently shaking the jar.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
The Logician snapped his fingers. Ramthunder got a new body, and all the dinusars got blown up. "How's that work for you?"

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"meh, to simple." Ram said. "I know your all powerful and stuff, but can't we have a little fun? I mean, we could just skip the whole adventure with one snap of the finger, and go home to enjoy some tea and crumpets. DO YOU WANT THAT HAPPENING?," shouting the last sentence in horror. "Plus, with your power,s one can only imagine what you might do to us if your fancy turns...dark. So could be a little less powerful? Pwwweassse?" Ram asked, eyes wide with child-like innocence.

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
I find it funny that becuase of kirby everyone ignored the giant PAC-MAN

Meanwhile back at Nexus.Maddawg was just sitting down for a nice deserved meal.He could not focus on the meal however knowing how badley he just lost.

"That adventure was a complete waste of time. The group got the Triforce of courage and somehow the Paladins got the triforce of strength". Just then a Kentus monk walked in and kneeled before his master. "What is it Jimmy im very busy." Jimmy the Kentus held out a medallion. On the back of it were some words in latin. Maddawg spoke these words and Nexus began to shake. The roof collapsed a little and thru that small hole came a glowing artifact. Maddawg grasped the artifact which turned out to be a glowing Chainsaw lancer. MAddawg knew this weapon would be the key to victory.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
With the help of his AI Catana, Master Cat managed to locate the great underground Nexus. He snuck through the entrance all the way to the great hall where Maddawg resides. He waited for Maddawg to finish his conversation with Jimmy then revealed himself.
" Maddawg! Master Cat reporting for duty. I am tired of Master Chief getting all the credit for the work I do! I will obey your every command. If you would like me to wield the Golden Lancer, I will, whatever your command. I will aid in the destruction of these so called "hereos"!"