The Escapist Nicest Member Nominations! (CLOSED please go to voting thread, link in this thread)

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
RAKtheundead

seriously? the amazing reverse troll?

well I know whos going to win...Caramel Frappe, since he's nice to almost insane levels

EDIT: I dont mean to sound to mean about that..its just I havnt read a post buy that guy where he didnt reapeat over and over what a horrible human being he is

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
I'll nominate DarkRyter. He/She/It tends to write good posts, and I've never seen them involved in any flame wars, which is more than I can say for myself.

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
Nicest person? Well I guess I'll just step up and (Reads Rule 1) Oh well then I must have already been nomin...(looks at Tallies). Well I didn't want the award anyway (Runs off crying in shame). Why does nobody like me!?!?!

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
yman15 said:
Nicest person? Well I guess I'll just step up and (Reads Rule 1) Oh well then I must have already been nomin...(looks at Tallies). Well I didn't want the award anyway (Runs off crying in shame). Why does nobody like me!?!?!
*pats on back* there, there, it'll be alright. If it's any consolation, nobody voted for me either. Anyway, the only important person that needs to like you is yourself.

NOW VOTE FOR ME! O_O

[sub]I'm kidding of course[sub][sub](But seriously, vote for me)[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Caramel Frappe. Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on the Internet.

Thundero13 as well.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I nominate King of the Sandbox He always tries to generate some good discussion, and I haven't seen him bite, or snap at anyone! I particularily enjoyed his efforts defending skyrim without sounding like a fanboy, or going on a rant, or even sounding like he was arguing at all!

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
KefkaCultist said:
yman15 said:
*pats on back* there, there, it'll be alright. If it's any consolation, nobody voted for me either. Anyway, the only important person that needs to like you is yourself.

NOW VOTE FOR ME! O_O

[sub]I'm kidding of course[sub][sub](But seriously, vote for me)[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Vote for Vote? You know like the sub for sub thing on youtube. Its totally not cheating . Naw i'm just kidding... mostly...kind of...not really... no... not joking whats so ever. Yah we are totally doing this shit.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I nominate The Cool Guy. Haha, kidding, he's really not.

Seriously though, I nominate Jack and Calumon. He's not around as much anymore (that I've seen), but when he is he generally brightens the mood whenever he posts, which can be great when things are getting tense.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I know you said only one, but for me it just has to be a two...

Jack and Calumon (because Jack and Calumon)

Paledemon (surprised there's been no love for him yet, he seems like a stand-up guy to me)

Right, now I'm done arse-kissing, can somebody vote for moi... anyone... :'(

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
yman15 said:
KefkaCultist said:
yman15 said:

NOW VOTE FOR ME! O_O

Vote for Vote? You know like the sub for sub thing on youtube. Its totally not cheating . Naw i'm just kidding... mostly...kind of...not really... no... not joking whats so ever. Yah we are totally doing this shit.
Sadly, I've already voted, but don't let that stop you from throwing one my way! *winky face*

Manipulation is one of the qualities to be a nice person right?

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
KefkaCultist said:
yman15 said:
KefkaCultist said:
yman15 said:

NOW VOTE FOR ME! O_O

Sadly, I've already voted, but don't let that stop you from throwing one my way! *winky face*

Manipulation is one of the qualities to be a nice person right?
I nominate KefkaCultist because I genuinely think he's a nice guy and because he's a genius at manipulating people

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
I want to nominate Waiffles, even though I hardly see him. He's so sweet and kind. I know he doesn't hang out in the pony chat, but I thought he might still be active in other parts of the site. If not, the other obvious contender in my eyes is Kiltguy. Stay awesome Leo!

Pinkamena said:
I nominate Jimbo1212. He's given me and many other bronies quite a few laughs! Such a nice guy.
-.- Not nice.

FirstToStrike said:
Caramel Frappe. Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on the Internet.

Thundero13 as well.
Zeke is very sweet as well, even if he can be a little overzealous sometimes XD You know I've never hung out with Caramel really... I've seen him around though, and he seems like the kind of guy who might deserve this award.

ToastiestZombie said:
This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]
Who was that supposed to link to?

BTW, this is an awesome thread idea.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
That's a really good story. That's sort of the underlying problem with this thread - not everybody knows everybody. The nicest person who is the most popular will win, assuming the kinds of people who spend time in off-topic like him. So it's not really a good way to determine who is the nicest. Then again, I don't think it matters who the nicest person is. I think this thread is awesome because it's an opportunity to celebrate your friends and people who make you happy.

That being said, it looks like you're set to win this so far brother XD

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
[HEADING=3]
The Escapist Nicest Member Awards!​
[/HEADING]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I thought I might as well make a thread celebrating the nice people. The people who don't troll and just want to have a bit of fun or want to have a nice mature debate.

So, what makes a person nice. Basically anything they do that's positive, they could of complimented your avatar or said you had a good point.

So Escapees you have to nominate one other member as being the nicest one you have met or seen. Don't make it look like you hate another member, I want this thread positive. If this thread becomes popular I will be making a tally of each member and I shall count them then crown the nicest member of the site!

Rules:
1)No nominating yourself, that's just not nice and it makes my dog frown at you!
2)Try your hardest to find a member to nominate, don't be shy!
3)Don't be too vague. Don't nominate communities. Don't say all members or like 90% of the Escapist.
4)Don't be afraid to nominate someone already nominated.
5)Do not vote for people who aren't on anymore like Aylaine. I know you think there awesome but if they get the award they won't be around to get it, which will make me sad.
6)ONE nomination per person!

TimeLord-6 Damn TimeLord you popular!
root_of_all_evil-2
Redlin5
Caramel Frappe-2
Zombie Fish
RAKtheundead
EeVeeElectro
Miles000
Jimbo1212 [small]lol[/small]
darthpixie
Thundero13
Jack and Calumon
This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

So after we have got all the Nominations in (nominations will stop January 8th) I shall make another thread where members can vote on who they think is the nicest. I will then gather the votes and the winner shall be chosen.

hey man,
she has an account

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Aylaine

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
In recent memory Im gonna have to go with a guy called @JesterRaiin

Everytime I talk to him he's just so goddamned nice, even when he was arguing against me

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Casting my vote for Caramel Frappe. Seriously, he's an absolute breath of pure fresh air on here. He stays nice in PMs, too. :D