The Escapist Nicest Member Nominations! (CLOSED please go to voting thread, link in this thread)

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
I'm going to say Nouw.

Because he's from New Zealand, and that makes him automatically cool. Also, he always seems to be nice :)

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Sassafrass said:
That guy.
You know, that guy who is always nice and doesn't argue with anyone.
Yeah, him.
The one who respects everyone's opinions?
The one who rarely gets angry, makes people feel good when he's around and never begs for attention? The one who doesn't treat the staff like gods but like regular people and is chummy with the mods?

I love that guy. Who was he again?

[sub][sub]Aylaine, how I miss you.[/sub][/sub]
Ok, what is the avatar in aid of? I miss the Pokemon one! If you have to answer via PM, I'll understand. Thanks! :)

the spud

May 2, 2011
[user]staika[/user] made my avatar for free, so I guess he gets my vote. I have also always known [user]Phlakes[/user] to be very civil.

Feb 9, 2011
Pimppeter2 said:
Meh, the only award that matters here is the "Handsomest Member" one

I'm going for the 3-peat.

Fear the reigning champ!
With a monocle such as that...we don't stand a chance. Far too fancy for the likes of us.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Hm... Pyroguy86 is pretty nice from the RPing I have done with him.

Not much else I can list off the top of my head. Doubt I would be choosen, I am nice, for the most part, but I can be tipped off the ice burg at times...

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Jedamethis.

I like his style and his Spur of the Moment Reviews.

He sticks out to me as a nice guy.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Pimppeter2 said:
Meh, the only award that matters here is the "Handsomest Member" one
This, completely. I'm an easy winner for it.

Erm, I feel I must come back to edit, as my vote would be very biased as I've physically met a lot of members and stuff.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
Well I feel like I should put some not so well know person forward; hmm.

Well how about Neferius as he joined that group I made that one time...in fact he was the only person who joined the group.

He must truly be good guy greg

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Neferius

Magnus

Dec 12, 2011
Octogunspunk said:
I hate to admit it, but most people/ponies with pony avatars are quite nice.
I don't think most people here know who mine is!

It probably doesn't translate well stateside though. :(

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The, "This Guy" link in the OP's spoiler-O-top contestants made my ego swell a bit and, was a really nice gesture! As much as I'd like to nominate OP for that alone, this is the first time I've seen OP on the forums...I'm not on here 24-7 so I miss people. Anyway, My nomination goes to Jack and Calumon. I love reading their posts and am glad to have them on my friends list.

...I feel like a real Daffy Duck on this thread, looking for mention of my own name...

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Skeleon and Imperator_DK.

They're my favourite posters on this site, though both stick mainly to R&P.

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Looking at the list, I have to agree with Caramel Frappe and Redlin5 too!
Haven't talked to them in a small while, but those guys have always been super awesome.
Redlin: Tulta Munille!

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Sassafrass said:
That guy.
You know, that guy who is always nice and doesn't argue with anyone.
Yeah, him.
As much as I love the Dark Knight your avatar is definitely this [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HighOctaneNightmareFuel]

But it's great anyway! :D

And I have to admit, Root of all Evil is too nice, he might have to tone the niceness down a few notches.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I guess I'm out on account of being a massive dick. But look at my avatar! It's dancing!

I'm just going to nominate someone on my friends list via a process that only I understand called "picking whichever one has the most eyecatching picture."

Eenie, meenie, minie, Insanum.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
I'd have to second Redlin5. He's always willing to lend a helpful, friendly ear. I'm sure I've bothered him way too much about petty little things, but nope, always there.

So, yeah. Redlin. Whoo.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Is this... Is this even a question? You fools! CaramelFrappe wins by default!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Ok so after 3 pages of nominations it seems like CaramelFrappe is going to be at the top of the voting list, in bold and in a h3 size. Followed closely by TimeLord. I will be stopping nominations at an undetermined time (Whenever I can be bothered) so try to get your nomination in soon!