The Escapist Nicest Member Nominations! (CLOSED please go to voting thread, link in this thread)

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
[HEADING=3]Any and all nominations from this point will not be counted! Please go to this thread to vote out of the many nominations we have gotten![/HEADING]

Link:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.336568-The-Escapist-Nicest-Member-Awards-Voting-Thread

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I'm gonna have to say Souplex for the following reasons:
- Back when my dickhead younger brother broke my computer monitor, he gave me his
- He wanted to date me (which I've always figured myself undateable)
- He wanted to keep going out with me after the initial date
- After my ***** ass mother decided to boot me out via committing me in a mental hospital, not only did he visit me and have long phone conversations with me nearly every night for the 2 1/2 weeks I was there, he didn't break up with me because of said commitment, but when the ***** told the hospital that she'd rather see me out on the streets than back home, he said I could go home with him.

Is he the nicest guy I know? Yes. Is he a bit intolerant of other peoples customs and beliefs? Yes. Does he fart a lot? Naturally. But I still love him dearly and he's still hella nice (even if he does get on my nerves sometimes).

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
soren7550 said:
- Back when my dickhead younger brother broke my computer monitor, he gave me his
- After my ***** ass mother decided to boot me out via committing me in a mental hospital, not only did he visit me and have long phone conversations with me nearly every night for the 2 1/2 weeks I was there, he didn't break up with me because of said commitment, but when the ***** told the hospital that she'd rather see me out on the streets than back home, he said I could go home with him.

Is he the nicest guy I know? Yes. Is he a bit intolerant of other peoples customs and beliefs? Yes. Does he fart a lot? Naturally. But I still love him dearly and he's still hella nice (even if he does get on my nerves sometimes).
Didn't you see the post right above you. This thread is closed and no more nominations will be accepted. Sorry but I'm not gonna add anymore after voting has started.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
ToastiestZombie said:
soren7550 said:

Didn't you see the post right above you. This thread is closed and no more nominations will be accepted. Sorry but I'm not gonna add anymore after voting has started.
I was going by the first post, which said I had by January 1st, which by that I still had plenty of time.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
BiscuitTrouser said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Sassafrass said:
That guy.
You know, that guy who is always nice and doesn't argue with anyone.
Yeah, him.
The one who respects everyone's opinions?
The one who rarely gets angry, makes people feel good when he's around and never begs for attention? The one who doesn't treat the staff like gods but like regular people and is chummy with the mods?

I love that guy. Who was he again?

[sub][sub]Aylaine, how I miss you.[/sub][/sub]
The one who just puts annoyances behind them
The one who isn't afraid to have fun on the internet.
The one who doesn't argue, just debates.

[sub][sub]none of those attributes are mine![/sub][/sub]
Yeah This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

I mentioned him earlier? Im surprised he wasnt mentioned on the first post.
I think he,s a bit of a douche on the other hand eh doesn't afraid of anything.
OT
I don't really have anybody to nominate (I don't pay that much attention to who posts what)
well maybe ToastieZombie for coming up with this idea.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I made the list?!? How did I...

Wait...

ToastiestZombie said:
Frieswiththat said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

I dunno why but everything he says is always really clearly written, respectfull and all around a good content post. I wish more people on the escapist would adopt this attitude. If i met this user in real life id give them a pat on the back. Well done btw, thanks for being you.

Reversal.
Me? Really?! Or am I seeing things?
It's a trick normally used to troll people on "Worst person you've met" threads. I put that trick into the nominations because I thought that if it won then it would symbolize that everyone on this site is nice.
@BiscuitTrouser

:p

Well good luck to everyone who actually did make it on the list!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
ToastiestZombie said:
DoomyMcDoom said:
I nominate myself! I'm not the nicest guy ever, but hell I may as well try, I respect all those with whome I debate, so I guess that works.

Also OP, your avatar is hilarious...
Thank you! Also this is a good time to nominate mine. Mine is TimeLord for bothering to take time to make my two last avatars including the one I have now. He also likes Doctor Who, which is awesome.

[EDIT] Post count at 1234! Now I just need to get to 1337!
The fact that you've posted around 75 times since posting that edit astounds me. Good show, sir!

DSK-

May 13, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
DSK- said:
Excellent, I wasn't nominated!

My work here is done.
You too? We can be evil maniacs together ^.^

Here, want a glass of blood?
Thank you kindly my good fellow.

Here, in return let me give you some cookies!

....and the antidote for the poison used in their creation :)

TacticalAssassin1

Elite Member
May 29, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
TacticalAssassin1 said:
JulianKing, or AkariKing93 or whatever his/her name is. He/She is a pretty darn nice dude/dudette.
I need to have a definate name or the nomination wont count. Just to avoid the inevitable confusion if the member wins.
It's JulianKing93. Pretty sure.