The Escapist Nicest Member Nominations! (CLOSED please go to voting thread, link in this thread)

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Frieswiththat said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

I dunno why but everything he says is always really clearly written, respectfull and all around a good content post. I wish more people on the escapist would adopt this attitude. If i met this user in real life id give them a pat on the back. Well done btw, thanks for being you.

Reversal.
Me? Really?! Or am I seeing things?
It's a trick normally used to troll people on "Worst person you've met" threads. I put that trick into the nominations because I thought that if it won then it would symbolize that everyone on this site is nice.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
Frieswiththat said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

I dunno why but everything he says is always really clearly written, respectfull and all around a good content post. I wish more people on the escapist would adopt this attitude. If i met this user in real life id give them a pat on the back. Well done btw, thanks for being you.

Reversal.
Me? Really?! Or am I seeing things?
It's a trick normally used to troll people on "Worst person you've met" threads. I put that trick into the nominations because I thought that if it won then it would symbolize that everyone on this site is nice.
Thought as much. I am smrt! Herp derp! :p

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Hey I made the list!

Wait...I made the list? o_O

Weird.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Who reckons that we have enough nominations say I! If I get 3 I's then I will start the voting process now.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
pyramid head grape! He makes the forums a much happier, fun place, filled with witty comments and friendliness...

Also he has a kick ass hat!

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Never talked to them but TimeLord and Redlin5 come across as pretty nice people in their posts. Then again, it might just be that I see their posts all over the place here!

EDIT:

Also, a mod should seriously sticky this!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
SextusMaximus said:
Never talked to them but TimeLord and Redlin5 come across as pretty nice people in their posts. Then again, it might just be that I see their posts all over the place here!

EDIT:

Awwww thanks. But this is just the nominations thread. If a mod were to sticky something to do with this then it should be the voting/announcing winner thread. I might as well make that now and close this thread.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
[HEADING=3]I will be accepting 5 more nominations. After that any more nominations will not be counted and you may still be charged. Then another thread shall be made where you can all vote on who you want.[/HEADING]

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
ToastiestZombie said:
[HEADING=3]I will be accepting 5 more nominations. After that any more nominations will not be counted and you may still be charged. Then another thread shall be made where you can all vote on who you want.[/HEADING]
Why were you counting te number of nominations if you are making another thread for voting anyway?

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
SextusMaximus said:

EDIT:

Awwww thanks. But this is just the nominations thread. If a mod were to sticky something to do with this then it should be the voting/announcing winner thread. I might as well make that now and close this thread.
No problem!:) I agree with you there, but I hope at least one or the other is stickied!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
TimeLord said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Why were you counting te number of nominations if you are making another thread for voting anyway?
So I know what order to put them in. You will be second behind CaramelFrappe and so on.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
JoJoDeathunter said:
Timelord and ZombieFish generally make helpful threads and are generally cool too.
I'm getting mentioned by people again? I may need to hide under my rock for a while. May even be able to get some coursework done then...

I guess I should also give thanks for nominating me. So yeah, cheers [http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_isUvlzkZPIQ/R_powW0QHZI/AAAAAAAAB2g/rSUdlOyS6Jw/s320/3044.jpg].[footnote]No-one ever said I needed to write massive thank-yous for this.[/footnote]

SirBryghtside said:
Yup. Wait, did he get banned in 2010 or 2009? I can never remember... definitely sometime in December.
2009. I would've been amazed if he lasted to 2010.

-Dragmire- said:
He just moderates the site, he doesn't work for them. And yeah, he was ColdStorage.

Anyway I might as well give a nomination. *mumbles some stuff about deciding* sky14kemea. I'm a bit surprised she hasn't been nominated yet to be honest; I always thought she was more popular than that. Or maybe she's just become more obscure among Off-Topic-ers since I last checked threads like this.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
ToastiestZombie said:
TimeLord said:
ToastiestZombie said:
So I know what order to put them in. You will be second behind CaramelFrappe and so on.
Sorry I'm confused. Why does the order matter if you are still going to make a thread where people can vote? Sorry I'm just confused as to the point of a second thread since I thought we were voting in this thread!

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Sassafrass said:
That guy.
You know, that guy who is always nice and doesn't argue with anyone.
Yeah, him.
yeah i like that guy, especially when he does that thing, you know the thing.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
TimeLord said:
ToastiestZombie said:
TimeLord said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Sorry I'm confused. Why does the order matter if you are still going to make a thread where people can vote? Sorry I'm just confused as to the point of a secon thread since I thought we were voting in this thread!
The more people with nominations in this thread will get more attention in the voting thread. The winner will be chosen in the voting thread, this basically just makes a shortlist of people who you can vote for in the next thread. The reason I'm finding such an arbritary way to incorporate more than 1 nomination is the fact that I couldn't be bothered to put only one nomination per person, since there will always be more than one nomination in a thread like this.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I nominate MiracleOfSound.
Always had the most fun on these forums back-and-forthing with Gav, already long before he got his feature on the Escapist. Nice and polite guy, and passionate about the things he loves. Plus he has a kickass Soundwave avatar. :)

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Sorry, because we have to vote for one person, I'll go for TimeLord [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/TimeLord]