The Escapist SF IV Throwdown: CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER, WIN A BADGE!

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
galletea said:
I'm sticking with Nil. He's got good facial hair, and Vega is my favourite.

What? How else am I supposed to choose?

He is from the entire UK, no single city can hold his awesomeness.
True, very true. But I think I'm going to go with Keane on this one, even though I was going to choose Tendo, not sure why.

YOU BETTER WIN KEANE! Show them how it's done.

EDIT: Actually, if I vote for someone other than Nilcypher, isn't that borderline treason?

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
I'm casting my vote for Logan 'Nilcypher' Westbrook.

Man, imagine that guy wielding the banhammer.

Don't taze me bro

Feb 26, 2009
Aries_Split said:
John plays world of warcraft, the amount of dexterity that takes is rather astounding.
I found after playing WoW for so long, I neglected my skills in other games like 1ps, fighters and RTS.

My vote for Keane btw.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Keane Ng said:
rottenbutter said:
My money's on Nil, because quite frankly, he scares me far more than anyone else.
I'm scared too, scared of how badly I'll crush his spirits when I defeat him. Ah well, sympathy is for the weak. Beating Logan will be like that time I perfected all of my roommates in Soul Calibur 1 using the Dreamcast Fishing Controller.

This is a true story.
CantFaketheFunk said:
rottenbutter said:
My money's on Nil, because quite frankly, he scares me far more than anyone else.
He scares the rest of us too.

With how much he sucks.
You see how bitter they have become in anticipation of their defeat?

Abominus

Mar 4, 2009
Voted for John Funk myself, mainly cause im a sucker for anyone with a Hadouken. that said im suprised at Logan playing a charge character without an arcade stick. interestin...

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Recorded, no.

But we have four news / article writers on the team. There will be battle reports :)
Too bad it won't be recorded. BUT! You've got my vote, Funk! Don't let me down!
Up with miniskirts! I mean...Go Funk!

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Anyone playing as Vega either knows what their doing or has absolutely no clue whatsoever. Nilcypher has my vote all the way. This will be interesting.