The Escapist's Webby Wins

Nov 12, 2010
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Psycho Cat Industries said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Ham_authority95 said:
By the way Russ, you spelled "The Escapist" wrong in the final paragraph.
Russ Pitts said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Susan Arendt said:
Relax, boss, I already took care of it.
Onyx Oblivion said:
Because of that, the Webby is being taken away!
Ham_authority95 said:
NOOO!! We'll lose our reputation of being grammar-nazis! QUICKLY, BAN EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T USE THE PROPER "THERE"!!!.
Onyx Oblivion said:
Quick! Erase all posts referencing it!
Daystar Clarion said:
What about the posts referencing the references!
Onyx Oblivion said:
THOSE TOO! EVEN THIS ONE!
And the Vise Versa!
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
CINDER BLOCK is Ready!
Don't worry guys! Not only am I going to making sure these posts are destroyed by burning down Escapists' servers, I'll personally come to all yer houses and disembowel you, and then perform hara-kiri myself! No evidence or witness should be left behind!

I'll save this celebration by killin' y'all!
That's a little crazy dude.Plus,who is the boss of us all to whom you threaten?
You, um, DO realize that you're going to have get past the rabid, steel clawed, AIDS ridden pitbull guard dogs with laser beam helmets to get to me, right?
It was not me.
EDIT: Crap. my comp's not co-operating with me. Typing during a thunderstorm probably isn't the wisest thing to do right now. Please disregard or delete this post.
You can delete posts?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
So... are there going to be actual trophies? Will they be displayed in a showcase with a webcam installed so we all can watch them if we feel like it?
You could even buy a palace for it out of cardboard, I know you have the experience!

The Red Dragon said:
This calls for a celebratory muffin. Huzzah!
<spoiler=There you go>http://arch.413chan.net/Derpy_Muffin-%28n1298355728608%29.jpg
Why yes, I've just turned this into a pony thread. Thanks for noticing.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
You, um, DO realize that you're going to have get past the rabid, steel clawed, AIDS ridden pitbull guard dogs with laser beam helmets to get to me, right?
Nothing shall stop a giant decapitated cat with <color=red>lazor eyes!

http://www.likecool.com/Gear/Pic/Gif%20laser%20cat/Gif-laser-cat.gif

Art Axiv

Cultural Code-Switcher
Dec 25, 2008
Moderators, please understand that nothing better expresses my reaction and what I want to portray than this GIF.

We rock! Fantastic job Escapist!

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
We got the games as a lifestyle one? And it was the peoples choice one to boot?

Take that Martha Stewart, no clean sweep for you.

As to the games-related category? Freakin sweet! Clean sweep for us!

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
THE ESCAPIST ROCKZ! YEAH ILL SPAM IN THIS THREAD CUZ WE ROCK! YOU GUYS ROCK!
And this site has become for me what the wall street journal is for bankers...an everyday must!
You guys totally deserve the awards!!!!
Here`s for another year of a job well done!!!!

p.p: I vote John Funk for coolest escapist employee :>

Speakercone

May 21, 2010
I also believe that what you do has merit. I'm sure I'm not alone in that opinion. Keep up the awesome :)

-fingergun return fire.

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Shamus Young said:
/clap

/dance

Nice work, guys. You deserve it.
Wow coming from someone who has one of a few articles on this site that I rarely miss, that's real humility there Mr. Young. Sincere Kudos to you. The reason I don't post much in your article's threads is because you don't really leave much to be said. Quality stuff, really.

Congratulations Escapist! Well done! I don't always agree with everything on here but it certainly can truly be said that you are one of the best, and certainly one of the best moderated. You always at least let all voices (even mine) be heard and that is to be commended.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Congrats guys! Well-deserved. This is my favorite site for game-related-internets

Can everyone who voted for you get a badge or some other pointless token? It would be ever so nice :D

(yes I know there's no actual way for you to track that)

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
I only voted for a badge.... no I didn't.

This site is like home to me. I usually trust the review and the commentary on gaming and geekdom in general is second to none. The posters here are fantastic as well. I've yet to come across another site where you can read actual discussions about a games where it doesn't break down in to stupid fanboyism.

Lets hope we get four next year!

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
6 years? jeez. feels like a few months. I gotta say, in the time I've been here it has been the most consistently great online community I've seen.
So congrats to us I guess.
And a big thank you to those who contribute all their wit and wonder to this site.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Well deserved Escapist team! I voted because while you guys and gals are surely entertaining, I also believe wholeheartedly in the community and art of gaming that this place represents.